Podcast The Official Bigfooty Podcast Ep 2x17 - The Prodigal Son Returns + bonus Canada Womens IC2014 prev.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
On this weeks episode we discover that Seppo is in fact NOT dead, we talk about the Round 23 Fixtures, Free Agency, Paul Roos signing on at the Demons, the lack of a send off rule, and preview the run home for the top ten sides.

With: The_Wookie, Messenger, Mike__ and Seppo

[audio link]

In this weeks International Podcast, we preview the Canadian Womens sides with coach, Jason Arnold. Dont forget to get out and support Bigfooty's own Canadians when they begin playing on Sunday, August 10th at Royal Park!

[audio link]

Subscribe!

Directly in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty.com-afl-podcast/id662870487

Or via the XML feed which will work in your Android podcast app, or any podcast manager you use.

Other Bigfooty Podcasts

Also if you havent yet done so, take a look at some of the other Bigfooty related podcasts around the forums.
Want a Podcast?

If you haven't yet got a podcast on your team or section board, please don't hesitate to shoot Chief or The_Wookie a message to get yourself set up.

Last edited:
The_Wookie I hope I haven't broken any protocol here but I found this video of Canadian Women's side coach, Jason Arnold explaining Aussie Rules on breakfast TV show in Edmonton Alberta on City TV back in late 2013 with both a Canadian male and female player. Given the women's game is about to kick off its national league soon and a Canadian Kendra Heil was drafted by Collingwood I thought this might be of interest to others. I think she was the only international player drafted - obviously playing a couple of seasons in Oz has helped. See her story at

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...s/news-story/c140461ef6d03910cfef480a41409ba8

a women's footy promo video put out by AFL Canada 9 months ago

and this video put out by the Canadian consulate in Sydney a couple of months after the Canadian women's team won the IC14 women's cup.

The_Wookie I hope I haven't broken any protocol here but I found this video of Canadian Women's side coach, Jason Arnold explaining Aussie Rules on breakfast TV show in Edmonton Alberta on City TV back in late 2013 with both a Canadian male and female player. Given the women's game is about to kick off its national league soon and a Canadian Kendra Heil was drafted by Collingwood I thought this might be of interest to others. I think she was the only international player drafted - obviously playing a couple of seasons in Oz has helped.

Unfortunately she also did an ACL recently and wont be playing this coming season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back