Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Was suggested in another thread. Hope it is wrong.

Given he has a staph infection (from what I’ve read), he could be back soon or it could take ages. Obviously, the antibiotics haven’t been able to nail the infection. This would be a real worry for Aiden - above and beyond football. First Jacobs, now this. Is somebody sticking pins in dolls?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Given he has a staph infection (from what I’ve read), he could be back soon or it could take ages. Obviously, the antibiotics haven’t been able to nail the infection. This would be a real worry for Aiden - above and beyond football. First Jacobs, now this. Is somebody sticking pins in dolls?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Watch this space.

My biggest concern is not having enough older bodies around the younger ones who aren’t fully developed physically.Our game is tough and if they are playing more time than they would normally due to the older being injured, ironically, then they can get some physical beltings that will see them out injured long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever happened to the magic sponge and the cold spray? Those 2 things alone could heal most things. All this hi tech health science mumbo jumbo is clearly failing.

Any B C D and E listed rookies left that we can use .Still like my idea of a fan playing for the team each week . :huh:

"Atu, you're in this week mate... Go train the house down"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back