Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting given no Lmac against the Saints. Must be worse than first thought if they're bringing him back via the VFL?
Maybe its a case of ...
GIF by The Block
this season...;)

That Logue timeline shows how much they value him and how realistic they are planning for 2025 onwards IMO. He looks in absolutely mint condition and that is a conservative timeline. To me that = he is the man down back and they don't care how much he plays this year as it just lets the team work out what we need to cover and a chance for Dawson, Comben, Pink etc to stake a claim.

I don't think I've ever seen us have so few injuries.

Also touching wood.

Sushhhhhhh

But seriously, we can’t underestimate the Clarko effect on the fitness and injury management on this group. Plus all the great additions.

It’s been a huge issue in our club for nearly 15+ years and the successful clubs have the healthiest lists

Sushhhhhhh

But seriously, we can’t underestimate the Clarko effect on the fitness and injury management on this group. Plus all the great additions.

It’s been a huge issue in our club for nearly 15+ years and the successful clubs have the healthiest lists
Surely it helps not running in mud at the end of every session / game due to lack of fitness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the best injury list I have ever seen (in terms of number of players).

Touch wood....
This thread should be locked to Giantroo updates only.
We are cursed.
We start the season with just Logue out and then Jy, Goater, Bergman and Harvey go down with the most innocuous arsey BS injuries.

It's a pity there's nothing fewer than 4 - 6 weeks but given the state of our injury list in previous seasons to see only 4 players on there is definitely a good sign.
absolutely - of course it's tough on the boys with long term injuries, but I reckon the rhetoric about us being cursed is just a bit overblown.

As you say, overall availability is pretty good, and injuries early in the season are par for the course as the intensity goes up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back