The Official NBA Offseason Thread 2 (welcome everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subbed

486192_413701638681527_1681449904_n.jpg

07/05/2012 2:09AM EST Alex Kennedy:
Jason Kidd is on the verge of re-signing with the Dallas Mavericks, according to sources close to the situation. Kidd is expected to reach an agreement with the Mavericks in the coming days. The veteran point guard considered joining the New York Knicks, but will instead return to Dallas on a multi-year deal. Last season, Kidd averaged 6.2 points, 5.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds for the Mavericks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Goran Dragic is heading back to Phoenix, 4 years at $34 million with the fourth year being a player option.

Nice off season for Morey and Houston.

- Either we match them for Asik or they overpay for him
- Renounced the rights to Courtney Lee and he became a UFA
- Lost Dragic for nothing
- Lowry wants out
- Camby for nothing
- Have absolutely nothing at Center

Superb stuff Morey.

I remember the chatter being that Felton was a borderline all star when he last ran the point for NYK, could he return to the Knickerbockers and ascend to that level once more? Might need to hit the gym like Melo has though.

Aww i feel kind of bad, wish we could lend you Masai for a week. Could probably fix up your terrible team. We should even just donate Miller (Dre) to you guys.
Dont feel bad, we may be s**t but our franchise is at least relevant.

I remember the chatter being that Felton was a borderline all star when he last ran the point for NYK, could he return to the Knickerbockers and ascend to that level once more? Might need to hit the gym like Melo has though.

Yep he was going great guns before that all-star break. Got traded and started off ok in Denver and then just did nothing

Dont feel bad, we may be s**t but our franchise is at least relevant.

Relevant how? Nice to see all those big FA signing with your team :D. The only thing that makes you relevant is being the laughing stock of the NBA and signing terrible contracts, enjoy overpaying Lin but at least you will be used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back