The on topic thread 2.0

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Because they're nowhere near as good. Neves & Moutinho are top 6 standard. Dendoncker has the potential to become one. Lerma & Cook the only two Bournemouth mids worthy of discussion and I'd take them both at Spurs but don't think they are anywhere near the Wolves main two.

Bourenmouth is stronger in the AM/W than they are in midfield with Fraser and Brooks.

Have cleared up the original post which I thought was clear about it being central midfield groups. With formations altering how the AM/W groups are used it's not as easy to do comparisons between clubs some. But all clubs operate with 2-3 in CM and whilst the shape in front of them changes the CMs I feel like you can compare against each other easily.
Lol OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
What would your ranking of CM group SM out of Wolves, Chelsea & Spurs?
I think Chelsea have the best group of players, but as you say they aren't being used right, so..? I don't know. Spurs and Chelsea are both streets ahead of Wolves though. I don't know why you're so heavily overrating Wolves other than that they beat you and raise their game against the big clubs. For every result against a Chelsea, they're also failing to score/losing against a Huddersfield..

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Wolves have a lot of improvement as a club to do to crack the top 6. But their central midfield group is as good as the sides in the 4-6th range. It’ll be no surprise if Dendoncker and Neves are targeted by bigger clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
View attachment 635256
death toll from Qatar world cup construction..
what the hell is going on?
Sports washing is what is happening.

See below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...t-clubs-champions-league-owners-sponsors-uefa

More football fans need to speak up against this.

Credit Bayern fans - there was a strong backlash from their fans about sponsorship being sourced from Qatar and they are not even owned by them.

Others will defend the actions of their owners to the hilt no matter what the circumstances.

Top Bottom