The on topic thread 2.0

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
English pundits and commentators are idiots. I’ve often seen them need 8 replays to watch a clear offside and then they come back with “that might be offside or level”. It’s not such a surprise that one would miss Sane’s ankle bending backwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
LOL. Wonder if Pep spoke to Uli about paying taxes.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/he-...ikh-what-guardiola/1jfbcpzqabqcd1ootud37c7niq

"My friend Pep told me what happens when he wants a player who costs €100 million. He gets some videos of the player and flies to see the Sheikh," Hoeness told MMM.

"Then there is an opulent meal, you look over the videos and the Sheikh transfers the sum [needed to complete the deal]. The next day the Sheikh turns the gas on a few millimetres further and he has the money back.

"I'm proud that in such cases we [Bayern] aren't going to the credit department but the bank's fixed-income department [instead]."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Uli is a renowned *******. Should respect City for all they’re doing for football, and focus on bringing Bayern back from the grave they’re digging themselves into.

Top Bottom