Banter The Pretenders from Punt Road V The Hirdashians of Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His moustache murders me every time I see it.
Clash of the Moustaches:
DANIHER%20Joe.png
MARKOV%20Oleg.png

Essendon supporting daughter going to her first dreamtime game tomorrow, i'll give you one guess who she told me she want's to win :D

Essendon players followed by her on insta = 0 ( because their boring )
Richmond players followed by her on insta = multiple

All her favorite players are tigers.

I can't think of one decent club that's done that yet

Will be a good indicator of where we're at

that's the funny thing.

they are all better than Richmond.

I'm usually pretty noncommittal before games, but i actually think we will give you guys a fair spanking this weekend. Could be wrong, no doubt about it, but we seem to be building some form that i haven't seen from the club for 15 years. Whereas you guys must really be starting to question the mental side of your game. It's a stark contrast. You definitely need a fast start to apply pressure to our skill level, that will even things up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you are agreeing that tigers aren't yellow?
Your powers of observation, while accurate, don't actually account for much

Giants aren't orange
Crows aren't blue, red or yellow
Electricity isn't green
Docks aren't purple (docking maybe)

The only you might have right is whatever the * Carlton is being blue :p

I'm usually pretty noncommittal before games, but i actually think we will give you guys a fair spanking this weekend. Could be wrong, no doubt about it, but we seem to be building some form that i haven't seen from the club for 15 years. Whereas you guys must really be starting to question the mental side of your game. It's a stark contrast. You definitely need a fast start to apply pressure to our skill level, that will even things up.

Your skill level? Like Joe's 1.6? Mate here no skill level....skill level not here.

Okay, i have had a look at the stats, relevant graphs (inc column AND pie charts), studied wind charts, read old copies of The Truth, particularly Jack Dyers "Dyer ere" thrown some grass up in the air and shot up a shitload of "vitamins" in an uncontrolled environment (to understand the opposition) and have come to this conservative conclusion. Tigers by 102 points. I think we can go better, but, I don't want us getting ahead of ourselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know it's a culture thing at the Tuggers to focus more on losses but it's all about the wins sunshine.

Whatever it takes? ;)

Here's a little tune for you bomber supporters to console yourselves with after we smash you downhill skiing bunch of toe rags -

Come on bomber fans, sing with me....."Jimmy Hirdy.....Jimmy Hirdy....." ******* fantastic stuff that coolaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back