Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That's what I'm doing now. Thanks for your input.

1607317299276.png

If you right click on 14 and click insert it will add 11 rows ABOVE the get gud rask cell (or in other words get gud rask will get moved down to the 15th row)

Q. re. Facebook.

Yesterday I started a PM with 2 old mates from Hoyts (see pleases me thread)- the thing is I dont think the 2 guys I messaged are friends with each other.

Do they see every message in the PM? Because only one replied and we had a convo back and forth. So my q is- does the other guy who hasnt answered just see me talking to myself (like on BF sometimes) like a crazy person, or no.

Q. re. Facebook.

Yesterday I started a PM with 2 old mates from Hoyts (see pleases me thread)- the thing is I dont think the 2 guys I messaged are friends with each other.

Do they see every message in the PM? Because only one replied and we had a convo back and forth. So my q is- does the other guy who hasnt answered just see me talking to myself (like on BF sometimes) like a crazy person, or no.
Everyone sees every message.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your profile picture appears below the message when you have seen it. Which annoys me because sometimes I don't want the person to know that I have seen it.

And he regrets and doesn’t want to reply
Nah he's got a lovely wife + child.

I bumped into him at Duke of Wellington before a Geelong game years ago. It was all 500 Days of summer- good chat and good closure.
Oh, so its the wife that is stopping him from responding? :p

Quivorir can you help me with an IT q.

GOM media player- i DLd it to my new laptop, and i took the laptop + DVD player with me to the holiday house last month.

The prick of the program refused to play any DVDs, except one (IT 2)- would you or anyone else know why + how to fix that.

Quivorir can you help me with an IT q.

GOM media player- i DLd it to my new laptop, and i took the laptop + DVD player with me to the holiday house last month.

The prick of the program refused to play any DVDs, except one (IT 2)- would you or anyone else know why + how to fix that.
I use VLC it plays virtually anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back