Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaaah "sell out" ie- give away a shitload of tickets so the stands aren't empty.
It is big in Perth and Melbourne, can't say what the other places are like though.

Do you reckon prostitutes in brothels take their lunch (or dinner) to work?

Nah I'm sure your mum just goes out for lunch/dinner.

:)
Hahaha.

giphy.gif

nbl fans!, am i able to buy tickets at the game (melb united game)? and if so how much?

Yeh im pretty sure you can. range of tickets from $25ish-$500 (courtside).

Check out the website and pick a good game (Play the Sydney Kings who are coached by Andrew Gaze at Hisense on the 12th of November FWIW).

Also for the detractors here, I'm not a huge BBall fan, only really started following the NBA a few years back (after the Halcyon days of Barkley, Kemp, Robinson and Jordan obviously) but its such a good spectacle. Game goes for an Hour and a Half, the quality is surprisingly good (a lot of the import guys from US Colleges aren't starters) and the entertainment value is far, far superior to an AFL game.

I went to my first game on Boxing Day last year and was hooked, bought a gold membership this year and will do so for the foreseeable future.

Give it a whirl, it might not be for you but worst case scenario you drop $30 and an hour and a half on a Saturday or Sunday you likely would have pissed away watching Bachelor re runs anyway.

Why did you ask that question in the first place?
Just a random thought I had. There's a brothel 100m down the road from work and I often see them getting dropped off and wonder how normal their life is outside of work.

Just a random thought I had. There's a brothel 100m down the road from work and I often see them getting dropped off and wonder how normal their life is outside of work.

I'd assume pretty normal- they are human.

Weird this topic comes up, am currently re-watching Secret Diary of a Call Girl with Billy Piper.

Weird this topic comes up, am currently re-watching Secret Diary of a Call Girl with Billy Piper.
I used to drink in strip bar in Maidenhead because it was one of the few places opened late, and they let you smoke dope in there. I got to know some of the women that stripped there, they all paid the owners to dance, and then they kept what earned. Plenty of them were married, or had a partner, some of them didn't even tell them that they danced, they'd only do it once a week for a bit of extra cash, and say they were out on a girls night out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Clara Oswald or Amy Pond did a similar tv series I would probably die.

Question then. Would you ever go to Dreamworld when it re opens?
Have no interest personally but am sure the marketing department are going to struggle with how to get people back through the gates, in a tasteful manner.
The mindset of Australians though I would think it'd be a while before people go back.

I read some park in Japan had 1 death off a rollercoaster, the park went under in about 2 years.
Terrible coincidence that the company that owns the park is having it's AGM today as well. What would have been a nice little Q and A with the shareholders will be an altogether different beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back