Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 4: Shitizens on Pootroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finding out Ginger Spice had posed nude and someone brought the pics to school on floppy disc was a big day in year 9
I narrowly missed the floppy dicks era. Our thing was .3pg lesbian pr0n bluetoothed or infared transfered between phones with 2 inch screens. Hell yeah.

Finding out Ginger Spice had posed nude and someone brought the pics to school on floppy disc was a big day in year 9

I remember a mate having the Paris Hilton movie. That done the rounds in our group and was in demand at the time. Apparently said mate making another copy of it out of the question.

Sent from mTalk

Dead set last night found my old camcorder....

Charged the battery to check what was on the tape... Happened to be the festivities of my 2004 Grand Final party. Oh what memories came flowing back.

Was such a simpler time. Mrs Wylde and I had just moved in together and not a care in the world......NO marriage or kids. We were getting our groove on to hits such as Push Up (Freestylers), Lets Get it Started (Black Eyed Peas) and Be My Lover (La Bouche)

My boxer short and flag run down the street after the siren.

What antics...what a day/night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under Siege or Cliffhanger? Blown Away as a wildcard? Big night of 90s action on the idiot box tonight.

Best action flick of the 90s (excluding Terminator 2 to make it fair)?

Sent from mTalk

Under Siege or Cliffhanger? Blown Away as a wildcard? Big night of 90s action on the idiot box tonight.

Sent from mTalk

Con Air & Face Off are the two go-to's for 90s action for me. Executive Decision not far behind. The Rock an HM.

Con Air & Face Off are the two go-to's for 90s action for me. Executive Decision not far behind. The Rock an HM.

The Rock is my personal fave. Other HMs off the top of my head for me:

Face Off
Demolition Man
The Matrix (sci fi?)
Die Hard 3
Under Siege

Not quite an HM but worth a regular mention:

Air Force One
Bad Boys
Universal Soldier
Last Kiss Goodnight
Nowhere to Run
Mortal Kombat (martial arts?)

Sent from mTalk

I narrowly missed the floppy dicks era. Our thing was .3pg lesbian pr0n bluetoothed or infared transfered between phones with 2 inch screens. Hell yeah.
Me and a couple of mates found a stash of Penthouses in the back room of a derelict hall once. Mmm... 70s Penthouse chicks - just the way nature made them...

I dunno.

They've all aged quite badly to be honest. More comedy than action, passable as fun to laugh at action comedies I guess but pale next to their predecessors in the terminator, predator and alien films that still hold up , and still probably haven't been topped since.

Sent from mTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back