Competitions The Roo Rumble- The NMBF Draft Supercoach League

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper leagues, where it's better to be young than good. Watch out for this side in 2020!
File%2019-3-17%2C%205%2044%2035%20pm.png

More than likely going to do Richmond and chuck it in before the season has begun, hadn't checked this thread and typical HS email alert about the draft time was sent AFTER it had finished. :thumbsdown:

More than likely going to do Richmond and chuck it in before the season has begun, hadn't checked this thread and typical HS email alert about the draft time was sent AFTER it had finished. :thumbsdown:
Actually, if you're "Arden Fast", it's not beyond help with a few tweaks.

Make me an offer for Majak if he's picked for Rd1 and you want a playing ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, if you're "Arden Fast", it's not beyond help with a few tweaks.

Make me an offer for Majak if he's picked for Rd1 and you want a playing ruck.

Puopolo? :p

Midfield is decent, but my backline and bit of the forward line is pus.

glory be. 2 weeks for Hogan and my forward emergencies are Heeney, McCluggage and Daw.

Stockpiling injured young talent like a boss.

Looking at your squad I assumed you were stockpiling for the future.

Looking at your squad I assumed you were stockpiling for the future.
Yeah, the idea being to have some trade currency as well as longevity, and deal with injuries off the waiver wire. Fingers crossed Maj gets up. Would rather keep him but he's the most expendable.

How does the waiver work? I had first dibs on Slalem and Burton and missed out on both?

If some one with a higher position in the waiver list bids on a player, they will get him

No, when you win a waiver claim you go to the bottom of the waiver order, it continues on for the season, so if you dont win a claim and everyone else does youll be top of the waiver order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back