Competitions The Roo Rumble- The NMBF Draft Supercoach League

Remove this Banner Ad

OK does the 19th March 4pm EST suit everyone?

I will start PMing bank details for entry fee.

Now for the draft lottery

The draft will be a 'snake draft' which means the draft order reverses every round.

The order has been decided by pressing the random order button.

Arden Fast
(Ryan)

Daishu's Delight
(Michael)

Flying crabs
(nowaki)

Kings Army
(James)

Hbkn Squatcobblers
(Ben)

Black Shadows
(Richard)

Ahernia
(Chris)

Breaking North
(Scott)

Jynormous
(mark)

Lubricated Goats
(Jason)

Champagne Charlies
(Greg)

Kangas Dynasty
(Tony)

simpkinly the best
(Robert)

Boomer Was Pushed
(Darren)

Date and time works for me.

Happy to put $20 in

Pick #14 (last pick) here's hoping Danger slides...... :rolleyes:

But you get #15 as the second round is reverse of the first, third reverse of second and so on.

ok guys PMs have been sent

is set to 90 seconds, I can adjust though.

is set to 90 seconds, I can adjust though.

Yeah, can I suggest going down to 30 seconds? That's long enough for anyone to make a pick, and 29 seconds longer than required by anyone who is setting and forgetting.

How many players on each team - is it 20? If so, 20 x 14 x 0.5 minutes is still over 2 hours.

Mate how long per pick? Sorry if answered elsewhere but I'm going out that night.

My concern is that keeping it untimed might cause it to drag out.

Perhaps you can use the predraft option to set a preference list. You can still override them live.

My concern is that keeping it untimed might cause it to drag out.

Perhaps you can use the predraft option to set a preference list. You can still override them live.

I agree that it should be timed, but 90 seconds per pick will keep the thing going for over 6 hours (14 picks x 90 seconds means each round will take over 20 minutes - multiplied by 20? rounds = too much). Can I again suggest that this is amended. 30 seconds is more than enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep changed to 30 secs per pick

Hey guys, can I get confirmation that everyone is good for the draft:

Details: 19th March 4pm EST

Also, can anyone who hasn't paid please do so, I will purchase the vouchers now so the money isn't sitting in my account.

Hey guys, can I get confirmation that everyone is good for the draft:

Details: 19th March 4pm EST

Also, can anyone who hasn't paid please do so, I will purchase the vouchers now so the money isn't sitting in my account.
NvXjZ.gif

Just heard that Dangerfield, Fyfe, Gawn, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Selwood, Martin, Goldy, Shaw, Mitchell (take your pick) and Bontempelli, have all succumbed to a "mysterious" illness. Word is they will most likely miss 10-12 weeks.... I wasn't going to say anything, but seeing our Draft is 2 and half hours away, I thought I'd do the right thing and share.

Thank me later ;)

Just heard that Dangerfield, Fyfe, Gawn, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Selwood, Martin, Goldy, Shaw, Mitchell (take your pick) and Bontempelli, have all succumbed to a "mysterious" illness. Word is they will most likely miss 10-12 weeks.... I wasn't going to say anything, but seeing our Draft is 2 and half hours away, I thought I'd do the right thing and share.

Thank me later ;)
I heard it was a plane crash...

Should be good to go , just finishing off a cricket final so will be doing it via phone for most of the arvo!!
Hopefully don't have to bat so should be o.k :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back