Competitions The Roo Rumble- The NMBF Draft Supercoach League

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it you that took Pierce Hanley ?
That was me. (Breaking North)

Hoping Pearce comes back soon once the grieving process has run its course and plays like a man possessed and dedicates the rest of his season to the memory and sad passing of his brother Tommy.

This will also be dependent upon Gold Coast getting their s**t together!

blackshadow may be referring to Sam Reid (Sydney)? Off to a good start to the season. He's going to give defenders a lot of trouble this season if he can stay healthy.

That was me. (Breaking North)

Hoping Pearce comes back soon once the grieving process has run its course and plays like a man possessed and dedicates the rest of his season to the memory and sad passing of his brother Tommy.

This will also be dependent upon Gold Coast getting their s**t together!

blackshadow may be referring to Sam Reid (Sydney)? Off to a good start to the season. He's going to give defenders a lot of trouble this season if he can stay healthy.
I was trying to grab Ryan Clarke off you, not who grabbed him. So I took an early punt on Whitfield.

I stupidly traded out Slalem last week. What was I thinking

I was trying to grab Ryan Clarke off you, not who grabbed him. So I took an early punt on Whitfield.

I picked up Clarke in the draft and then let him go during the first round and then picked him up again after Round 1.

Nearly let him go again this week but will hold now and see what he can do. Should be in within the next 2 rounds.

Got offered Jack Martin for him and was thinking about it but didn't want another GC player out for the Round 9 bye and I at least want a North element in my team!

"Slalem" lol. Yeah, he is a bit of a downhill skier! Not sold on Salem yet.

I picked up Clarke in the draft and then let him go during the first round and then picked him up again after Round 1.

Nearly let him go again this week but will hold now and see what he can do. Should be in within the next 2 rounds.

Got offered Jack Martin for him and was thinking about it but didn't want another GC player out for the Round 9 bye and I at least want a North element in my team!

"Slalem" lol. Yeah, he is a bit of a downhill skier! Not sold on Salem yet.
I offered you Martin. Then revoked it decided he will be a good player in a keeper league

We don't play during the byes

I offered you Martin. Then revoked it decided he will be a good player in a keeper league

We don't play during the byes
GC and Port have the bye in Round 9 (week after the China game) and we play during that.

The block of 3 week byes is when we don't play - Rounds 11 to 13.

Team "Ahernia" = a ghost ship floating through the dark foggy Supercoach waters.

Might be $20 down there GN80 ?

Yeah I need to follow a few people up

Clarke's all yours if you want him. You can have him for nothing!

Someone offered me Hoskin Elliot for Steele
article-2465556-039BDA9A0000044D-399_634x493.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This proposal now has been given royal assent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back