Event The Season 22 Hall Of Fame Presentation Ceremony

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Fame. The Websters dictionary describes it as a public estimation or a popular acclaim.

Hall. A manor house of a landed proprietor.

Of, used as a function word to indicate the component material, parts, or elements or the contents.

Three words just finding their way in the world that inexplicably came together to create the Sweet FA (no found dictionary meaning) Hall Of Fame.

Good morning all, I am your host The Filth Wizard and over the course of today, in what has been one of the busiest Grand Final weeks in memory, I will present to you not only our incumbent HOF'ers but also a tribute to those that have left us in recent times.

Here, for those wondering, is our list of current Hall Of Fame and esteemed legends.

boncer34 (HoF S13, Immortal S16)
Mobbenfuhrer (HoF S13, Immortal S16)
Fred (HoF S13 Immortal S19)
Ljp86 (HoF S13)
Deestroy (HoF S13)
EKA (HoF S13)
rfctigerarmy (HoF S14)
dougthelegend (HoF S14)
Wally (HoF S15)
Pie 4 Life (HoF S15)
Broken (HoF S16)
Tarkyn_24 (HoF S16)
Itsmyshow (HoF S17)
ClarkeM (HoF S17)
Frankston Rover (HoF S18)
croweater 41 (HoF S18)
okeydoke7 (HoF S19)

We'll be back after a short message from our sponsors.

boncer34 (HoF S13, Immortal S16)
Mobbenfuhrer (HoF S13, Immortal S16)
Fred (HoF S13)
Ljp86 (HoF S13) Immortal
Deestroy (HoF S13)
EKA (HoF S13) Immortal
rfctigerarmy (HoF S14)
dougthelegend (HoF S14)
Wally (HoF S15)
Pie 4 Life (HoF S15)
Broken (HoF S16)
Tarkyn_24 (HoF S16)
Itsmyshow (HoF S17)
ClarkeM (HoF S17)
Frankston Rover (HoF S18) Immortal
croweater 41 (HoF S18)
okeydoke7 (HoF S19)

Fixed it...

Hall Of Fame Inductee - beez

There are few like beez in the league. When he corrects your spelling or grammar it is out of pure disdane for speling erors. not because he's trying to get a rise out of you. Starting his career with the Wonders, beez then moved on to the Baghdad Bombers/Bandits/Direwolves/Bombers and as their captain has been a mainstay. He's seen good times and bad. He's played with Itsmyshow but also has played with HaroLad and Citroin at the same time *. The self proclaimed king of the kids is known as one of the finest posters the Sweet FA has ever seen and it's no surprise that he was the first beez medalist. Without him the hashtag #****youbeez would have just reverted back to its original use #****youclarkem.

He invented qootyfeed. He invented It's a Knockout. He even invented Survivor (he also made a thread once about the Hopman Cup). And then, of course, the immortal The GOAT Speaks (seen here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-goat-speaks.1102556/), perhaps the most famous media moment in the history of the league after my Christmas message.

Sure, he's a bit rubbish on field but let's not forget he's been rubbish for over 200 games. Consistency. The word beez has lived by for over 150 games.

So to you beez, welcome to esteemed company and all the peanut butter sandwiches and ham and cheese toasties you can handle.

FrankClaireunderwood.gif

* played Qooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In honour of Beez...
Top #10 Bees

#10 - The European Honey Bee
800px-Bee1web.jpg

This bee is quite extraordinary at producing honey as it collects nectar in its second stomach and then proceeds to buzz around like a bee does. Although known as the European Honey Bee, it is found in many other continents including Northern America and Africa. A solid bee with a great future.

Rating: 7.2/10

#9 - The Capilano Bee
capilano_honey.jpg

The Capilano bee is fantastic. Home grown here in Australia, he has survived many forknights and winters on berries. An iconic image for the Australian population.

Rating: 7.6/10

#8 - Bee Gees
Bee_Gees-One_Night_Only-Frontal.jpg

The Bee Gees are a great team who have won many awards in both their local league, the AFL and their counterpart, the SEABL. As a cross-dimensional sporting team, they have incorporated a fine-tuned synchronisation to their gameplay. It is quite a sight to see and I highly recommend booking a ferry ticket to go and see them.

Rating: 7.7/10

#7 - The Queen Bee
queen+bee.jpg

What a fantastic and sexy bee this one is. I wouldn't mind seeing her wag that stinger of hers on a Tuesday morning next to me in bed after a large night of American Honey and Creaming Soda. #FrothingOnHerGash

Rating: 8/10

#6 - Leo the Bee Keeper
bee-keeper-560x446.jpg

If only Leo had a family to support his passion of bee keeping, he would definitely be #1. His passion for bee keeping is second to none however his effectiveness at producing honey and succumbing to the flooded market of honey is quite poor. Leo is planning a holiday in March where it is highly rumoured that he plans on visiting Dolph Lundgren. All the best for Leo.

Rating 8.2/10

#5 - B2 Bomber
US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit.jpg

Wow, enough said.

Rating 8.8/10

#4 - Boron
RelativeWeights.jpg

Boron is simply stunning. Usually preceding the letter C, B is quite a talent in the scientific world. Did you know that Boron boils at 4,000 degrees Celsius? I wouldn't have ever guessed that. I was thinking more 3,700-3,800 degrees Celsius but each to their own.

Rating: 8.9/10

#3 - B2 the Banana that wears pajamas
5561_1_20121023091813.jpg

Surely the creators of this show were completely sober when they cleverly designed the illustrious B2 character. Much more cunning than B1, B2 likes to take a risk and that is why he has reached the top 3. When considering mass and physique also, B2 will always take the cake (high protein, low fat of course) as he is just a monster that barrels towards people. When B2 walks down stairs too, he doesn't need to even look at his feet which I think puts him well above the level of B1.

Rating: 9.3/10

#2 - Barry (Bee Movie)
1734301493_1362920013.jpg

Barry is a role model for all young adults trying to make a living in this give-n-go world. Born and raised in West Philadelphia, Barry made some silly decisions which lead to a fight on the basketball court near his home. Barry's Queen (Not to be confused with The Queen Bee) decided it was time for a scenery change and so she give him a ticket and packed his bags for it was to be decided that Barry would now reside in New Zealand. A bee that defies classic TV storylines is always going to be a top 3 bee in the top 10 bees in the bee world.

Rating: 9.5/10

#1 - Butler, Caron
i

My favourite player in the NBA but there'd never be any bias in my lists. My lists are pure and are perfect. Butler is by far the best ever player to play the game, much like how Martin Clarke is the best player in the AFL. It's common sense that he be #1.

Rating: 10/10

Coming next: ClarkeM's top 10 types of biscuits. Will the Monte Carlo take home gold or could Tina Wafer put a stop to them? Find out soon!

Hall Of Fame Inductee - Eth

Players retire sometimes and that's just s**t. Eth was as good as it got, not quite as prolific a poster as beez media wise but when he spoke you listened. As a banterer he could slice you down the middle and you didn't realise your spleen was hanging out until you got home and started dinner. He is unarguably the greatest Demon to play the game and one of the best leaders they ever had. The achievements speak for themselves - Mobbs medalist. 6 time All-SFA. Premiership captain. Best maintained wiki page, the list goes on. And add to that, he's probably the most likable bloke the game has ever seen. It's not as in depth a write up, mainly as he might not even see this for a while but to a deserving inductee, cheers Eth.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back