Event The Season 25 Hall Of Fame Presentation

Remove this Banner Ad

INTRODUCTION
It's time. Welcome all to the Season 25 Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony, I am your host Cloud_. Induction into the Sweet FA Hall of Fame is the highest honour one can receive in this league, reserved for those who have made profound contributions and earned achievements in the league across a long period of time.

The Sweet FA Hall of Fame was established in Season 13 with an inaugural class of 6 inductees and over the seasons 19 esteemed players have been added. Some of these players would go on to become "immortals" within the Hall of Fame at a ratio no greater than 1:5. The Hall of Fame recognises a mixture of both playing, posting and services to the league. This is the first Hall of Fame Induction since Season 22 so in Season 25 we will have a class of 4 new inductees, the biggest since the inaugural class.

EXISTING HALL OF FAME
Season 13

ljp86 (Immortal S22), boncer34 (Immortal S16), Mobbs (Immortal S16), Fred (Immortal S19), Deestroy, eagleskickass

Season 14
rfctigerarmy, dougthelegend

Season 15
Wally, Pie 4 Life

Season 16
Broken, Tarkyn_24

Season 17
Itsmyshow, ClarkeM

Season 18
Frankston Rover, croweater 41

Season 19
okeydoke7

Season 22
beez, Eth

Selection Process
The selection process was conducted in three stages; nominations, short-listing, and voting.

Nominations were brought to the public for anyone to put forward a case for a player to be considered for the Hall of Fame. All of these nominations were compiled in the committee room where all representatives voted for their top 5 to go onto the short-list. Once on the short-list, each candidate was considered individually and voted on a yes/no basis of whether their credentials were worthy of induction into the Hall of Fame.

I'd like to invite current Hall of Famer and legendary goal kicker Tarkyn_24 to the stage to present our first inductee for the night.

505620_87916044d2a95bbeaf683cb0eb97b071.jpg

I'd like to invite current Hall of Famer and legendary goal kicker Tarkyn_24 to the stage to present our first inductee for the night.

505620_87916044d2a95bbeaf683cb0eb97b071.jpg
Thanks Cloud_ ,

It’s unbelievable to me that we’ve gotten to Season 25 of the SFA before looking to induct Biggie into the Hall of Fame. He’s one of those blokes that has been a constant of the competition. A one club champion, he was the player I most looked up to in my early days as a rookie and he brought a lot of joy, laughter and lighthearted banter to the competition through what I feel were it’s formative years. He was the driving influence behind my decision to play for the Hawks for ten seasons, the most significant portion of my career. Playing under him was a pleasure, and he had an aura that meant that everyone remained satisfied just contributing to what is one of the greatest SFA sides ever put together. He deserves every success and accolade he receives.
Congratulations to one of my favourites, and all the best with everything moving forward.

Inked4Z0Zvd6_LI.jpg
Rich (BB code):
Biggie
Debut:
Season 7, Round 17 - East Side Hawks vs. Gumbies FFC

Clubs:
East Side Hawks -256 Games

Club Only:
East Side Hawks Premiership Captain (S12)
East Side Hawks Captain (S10 -13)
East Side Hawks Best and Fairest (S13)

Other Statistics:
#52 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Votes - 43 Votes
3 Votes Games - x5
Win/Draw/Loss Record - 146 Wins, 4 Draws, 106 Losses
20+ Disposals in one game - x104
25 Disposals in one game - x41
100 Dream Team Points in one game - x26
Highest Disposals: 36 (HAW) - Season 12, Round 2 vs. Gumbies FFC
Highest Goals: 4 - x7 games
Highest Dream Team Points: 153 (HAW) - Season 10, Round 3 vs. Mod Squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Biggie on your induction into the Hall of Fame. Truly well deserved with such a complete CV and great contributions over an extended length of time in this community.

Tarkyn_24 will remain on stage to pay tribute to our second induction of the night.

Congratulations Biggie on your induction into the Hall of Fame. Truly well deserved with such a complete CV and great contributions over an extended length of time in this community.

Tarkyn_24 will remain on stage to pay tribute to our second induction of the night.
*'s sake Cloud_ , I just came for a beer and now I'm doing all your work for you.

But to kick on with the ceremony, congratulations to yet another of my ex-teammates larrikin , an enduring force and champion at the East Side Hawks.
I first played alongside larrikin upon moving from Mount Buller at the end of Season 9, and once again was struck by how humble and personable he was. I don’t think there’d be a player in the competition with a bad word to say about him. He was as quick witted as they came but never crossed the line and wasn’t the type to make a joke at another player’s expense. He always contributed well to the side and enjoyed the fruits of some dominant seasons in the sim to back up his claims. His resume is as credentialed as any, and I was lucky enough to play alongside him in both premiership and Mobbs Medal seasons. When I took over the captaincy he was exactly what I needed in an unofficial lieutenant - steadfast, loyal and someone you could rely on to contribute well to our cause. The competition is richer for his involvement.

Congratulations larrikin on your achievement and contributions to the competition.

rT9lQ5H.png

Rich (BB code):
larrikin:

Debut:
Season 3, Round 1 - Darkness Eternal vs. West Coast Magic

Clubs:
West Coast Magic (39)
West Coast Wonders (10)
Mod Squad (23)
East Side Hawks (277)

Club Only:
East Side Hawks Best and Fairest (S11, 14, 15, 19)

Other Statistics:
#7 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Votes - 96 Votes
3 Vote Games - x19
Win/Draw/Loss Record - 178 Wins, 3 Draws, 168 Losses
20+ Disposals in one game - x102
25+ Disposals in one game - x39
100 Dream Team Points in one game - x33
Highest Hitouts: 23 (HAW) - Season 12, Round 6 & 14
Highest Disposals: 36 (HAW) - Season 15, Round 1
Highest Goals: 4 (HAW) x3 games
Highest Dream Team Points: 140 (MOD) - Season 10, Round 19)

larrikin deserves his spot but Biggie doesn't reach the standards that the SFA HoF was set up for.
What did Biggie add to the game or the league besides playing or posting a few team sheets?
SECURITY!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back