Event The Season 25 Hall Of Fame Presentation

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations larrikin on your induction into the Hall of Fame, it's been a long time coming and absolutely deserved.

Thank you Tarkyn_24 for the wonderful tributes, you may take your seat. :thumbsu::)

larrikin deserves his spot but Biggie doesn't reach the standards that the SFA HoF was set up for.
What did Biggie add to the game or the league besides playing or posting a few team sheets?
The Hall of Fame recognises a mixture of both playing, posting and services to the league:D

Wow

Humbling to read that Tarkyn_24 thank you so very much.

This competition has grown bigger than I could’ve ever imagined back in the day.

Whilst I certainly don’t contribute half as what some others do now, I’m happy to be part of this great league

Now fetch me my hookers. It’s play time.

Congratulations to my long running teammate larrikin

Like most ruckmen, thick as all s**t but a great bloke to have in your corner

Love ya mate :heart:

No.
I'm quite sure with Biggie's induction it's 100% on playing stats alone.

If I was PVF i'd be pretty pissed.
A Frankston Rover medal is only given out to people who contribute positively to the league behind the scenes, so while I don't know what Biggie was awarded one for, I'm sure he deserved it.

Either that, or boncer34 was doing favours for the boys...:D

Apologies for not running the site.

Who said you have to run it?
256 games is a great achievement, if you had actually turned up to them all.

It's good to have you back though.

#3121premiersnominatedforthehallofshame

You're the next inductee with zingers like that.

A Frankston Rover medal is only given out to people who contribute positively to the league behind the scenes, so while I don't know what Biggie was awarded one for, I'm sure he deserved it.

Either that, or boncer34 was doing favours for the boys...:D

Yeah he was a Hawk, they all got one.

Next I would like to invite current Bombers captain KohPhi to the stage to present our next induction.
(not sure if he's online, I'll post it if not)

505621_340cd3894c0f43064f7d71fe8be7881e.jpg

larrikin deserves his spot but Biggie doesn't reach the standards that the SFA HoF was set up for.
What did Biggie add to the game or the league besides playing or posting a few team sheets?
He did a body of the work when the competition went through what I would term it’s first real growth phase, and I know I probably wasn’t alone in seeing him as an early benchmark as to what we should aspire to bring to the competition. His attitude and his inclusiveness was probably a huge component of what caused the competition to follow the direction towards activity and really getting behind your teams results, which has now translated to the banter and competition we all enjoy.

I understand that you might see his addition as a “been around a long time without doing much” kind of addition but that couldn’t be any further from reality. He was huge for competition engagement which I alluded to in my testimony of him. It is a thoroughly well deserved and well overdue addition to the Hall of Fame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said you have to run it?
256 games is a great achievement, if you had actually turned up to them all.

It's good to have you back though.

You're the next inductee with zingers like that.
I’m not sure who you are. Not could I give a *.

Enjoy the night. I am.

KohPhi -
Part of the excitement of the Hall of Fame inductions is honoring the achievements of Qootballers from the SFA and sharing them with a wider audience that may not totally be across the achievements and history that tonight's inductees have imparted on this League. Achievements that are captured in old match threads and stats in the archives, or remembered by past and present teammates and opposition alike.
Tonight, I have been asked to introduce one of the inductees and speak a little about why this poster is now an SFA Hall of Famer and the impact he has had on the League and my club, The Bombers.

It is with great pleasure that I announce ant555 as an SFA Hall of Fame inductee for Season 25.

280 games (264 Bombers 16 Swamprats)
5x Premiership Player (S7, 9, 14, 23, 24)
2x Deestroy Medal (S7, 24)
Baghdad Bombers Captain (S7)
Innaugral inductee in to the Bombers Hall of Fame (S.25)

ant555 has been a great servant of the Baghdad Bombers and more recently, The Sin City Swamprats for nearly 20 seasons. A Premiership Captain in S.7 at the Bombers, ant555 has also shown himself to be a big occaision player by winning Deestroy Medals on two occasions (S.7 and S.24). A Five time Premiership Player and 2 time winner of his own BnF Medal, there has been no greater servant of the Bombers than ant555.

ant555, I would congratulate and thank you for your service to the Bombers, Swamprats and the SFA in general. You were a great help to me in a difficult time at the Bombers and this award tonight is in much deserved recognition for the way you carry forward the spirit of the SFA

jllqflP.png

Rich (BB code):
ant555

Debut:
Season 4, Round 1 - Baghdad Bombers vs. Junkyard Dogs

Clubs:
Baghdad Bombers (264) & Sin City Swamprats (17)

Club Only:
Baghdad Bombers Premiership Captain (S7)
Baghdad Bombers Captain (S7)
Baghdad Bombers Best and Fairest (S6, 8)

Other Statistics:
#58 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Votes - 41 Votes
3 Vote Games - x7
Win/Draw/Loss Record - 143 Wins, 7 Draws, 131 Losses
20+ Disposals in one game - x45
25+ Disposals in one game - x16
100 Dream Team Points in one game - x11
Highest Disposals: 32 (SCS) - Season 25, Round 14 vs. Baghdad Bombers
Highest Goals: 5 (BOM) - Season 24, Preliminary Final vs. West Coast Wonders
Highest Dream Team Points: 141 (BOM) - Season 24, Grand Final vs. East Side Hawks

He did a body of the work when the competition went through what I would term it’s first real growth phase, and I know I probably wasn’t alone in seeing him as an early benchmark as to what we should aspire to bring to the competition. His attitude and his inclusiveness was probably a huge component of what caused the competition to follow the direction towards activity and really getting behind your teams results, which has now translated to the banter and competition we all enjoy.

I understand that you might see his addition as a “been around a long time without doing much” kind of addition but that couldn’t be any further from reality. He was huge for competition engagement which I alluded to in my testimony of him. It is a thoroughly well deserved and well overdue addition to the Hall of Fame.

I was around when he was flapping his gums and basically being a mini bonce, he may have been instrumental for those one or two seasons but he left around Season13 and posted pretty sporadically for one or two seasons with little impact.
As I said, probably was good for a bit but then fell away. Doesn't deserve it over a few other imho and has to be the least worthy recipient in the history of the SFA Hall of Fame.

I’m not sure who you are. Not could I give a ****.

Enjoy the night. I am.

Oh bang you got me good, your material is the same as when you posted back in Season 8. Remember when you actually thought you were Biggie Smalls?

Hawfs spots for the boys.

This Hall of fame night is distracting me from my lolwonders straight sets party

Congrats to all the recipients, well deserved I'm sure

I was around when he was flapping his gums and basically being a mini bonce, he may have been instrumental for those one or two seasons but he left around Season13 and posted pretty sporadically for one or two seasons with little impact.
As I said, probably was good for a bit but then fell away. Doesn't deserve it over a few other imho and has to be the least worthy recipient in the history of the SFA Hall of Fame.

Oh bang you got me good, your material is the same as when you posted back in Season 8. Remember when you actually thought you were Biggie Smalls?

Hawfs spots for the boys.
This guy is actually spot on.

I didn’t help run the site, nor was an admin, nor did any heavy lifting when it came to recruitment of players.

As the least worthy recipient of the SFA Hall of Fame, I say this.

“I love it when you call me Big Poppa”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back