Event The Season 25 Hall Of Fame Presentation

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulation ant555 and thank you KohPhi for the tribute.

I'd like to invite current Hawks captain Loonerty to the stage now for our final induction of the night.

505623_fb48be4ae5e7a0a12075e53ef700dfa2.jpg

Damn I look good.
Thanks Cloud_.

I'm honoured to be giving this tribute to one of the more deserving SFA Hall of Fame inductees in my time.
When I joined the league in Season 19, the league was abuzz with this massive controversy. Some Dragons poster named The Filth Wizard had put together the SFA version of the nWo: taking high profile posters from other teams and signing them to join him on Dragon Island. There was some melting among the masses but no better thread than spookism's tears thread, where the scandal had caused spook to question his own capabilities as then Swamprats captain.

Filth had signed the likes of Gee Dub, PVF, Hate, Filthy Sanchez and Noobz0r, with whom he is now reunited at the Hawks six seasons on. The Simming Gods shone brightly on Filth and the Dragons as they went on to take home the premiership.

This is just a small sign of one of Filthy's greatest aspects: he is hands down the best recruiter in the SFA. From the Dragons, he moved to the Hawks headlined by having pantskyle and Wacky Tiger join him to rejuvenate the club. While this first rebuild didn't remain, the club now is in the best shape it's been in since I've been in the league. Taking over captaincy, my hope is that Filth can continue to shine here.

His accolades really speak for themselves. Over his time in the league, across 185 odd games, Filth is a former administrator for seasons 21 through 23, a two-time beez medallist in seasons 17 and 24, a 6 time All SFA rep, a Dragons best and fairest, a Hawks best and fairest as well as probably the crown jewel, a premiership captain in season 19 with the aforementioned Dragons side. This was about 60 points away from being a two time premiership captain but the less we speak about Season 24's Grand Final the better (take note, Tony Lynn 15).

As a personal relationship, I think our love blossomed when we discovered we had both gone to the same Flight of the Conchords concert at the Wollongong Entertainment Centre back in 2012. Ever since it's been nothing but sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. I enjoyed antagonising him while he was admin and I was at the Roys, but I am tremendously glad to now be on the same team as him. Since I joined him at the Hawks, I like to think that we've become friends outside the league and BigFooty.
My main hope is that he stays at the Hawks for many seasons to come so I won't be hurt like spook was back at the beginning of season 19, but rebuilding sides appears to be in Filth's DNA.

Please join me in congratulating a man who has so much respect for the league and has earned so much in return, a truly deserving Hall of Fame recipient: The Filth Wizard. Congratulations, friend.

MriPHpr.gif

Rich (BB code):
The Filth Wizard:

Debut: Season 16, Round 1 - Dragons FFC vs. Sin City Swamprats

Clubs: Dragons FFC (94) & East Side Hawks (91)

Club Only:
Dragons FFC Premiership Captain (S19)
Dragons FFC Captain (S18-20)
Dragons FFC Best and Fairest (S16)
Dragons FFC Leading Goalkicker (S20)
East Side Hawks Captain (S23)
East Side Hawks Best and Fairest (S23-24)

Other Statistics:
#1 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy Votes - 3,941
#33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Votes - 60 Votes
3 Vote Games - x8
Win/Draw/Loss Record - 101 Wins, 2 Draws, 82 Losses
20+ Disposals in one game - x58
25+ Disposals in one game - x21
100 Dream Team Points in one game - x16
5+ Goals in one game - x19
Highest Hitouts: 20 (SDR) - Season 17, Round 7 & 9
Highest Disposals: 31 - (HAW) - Season 23, Round 16 vs. Las Vegas Bears
Highest Goals: 7 (HAW & SDR) - Season 20, Round 4 & 10 - Season 21, Round 15
Highest Dream Team Points: 123 (HAW) - Season 24, Round 8 vs. Fighting Furies.

Congrats Biggie larrikan ant555 and The Filth Wizard
Kudos on your contributions and longevity in this League and in helping to build community and enjoyment here.
Enjoy your new status :clapping:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulation The Filth Wizard and thanks for the tribute speech Loonerty

I'll make some concluding statements now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks to all. This is a real honour . I would like to thank those who nominated me and those who voted for me.
To my current captain Ant Bear and my fellow team mates thanks for making this season one of my most enjoyable and taking me in when I needed a new direction in the SFA. Has been a great year with more to come.
To my old club ,the Bombers , and all I have played with there a big thanks. I would not be where I am today without you.
KhoPhi , I may not have even been playing now if it was not for you mate. You helped keep things sane (well as sane as they could be) in my last few seasons at the Bombers. Thanks mate. Also Coach and TL15 thanks. You have been as good a team mate as anyone could ask for and made it a lot of fun during our premiership years.
To 4321premiers
stone-cold-steve-austin-flipping-bird.jpg

To everyone else. Its beer time.
9w7qQ_s-200x150.gif

Damn I look good.
Thanks Cloud_.

I'm honoured to be giving this tribute to one of the more deserving SFA Hall of Fame inductees in my time.
When I joined the league in Season 19, the league was abuzz with this massive controversy. Some Dragons poster named The Filth Wizard had put together the SFA version of the nWo: taking high profile posters from other teams and signing them to join him on Dragon Island. There was some melting among the masses but no better thread than spookism's tears thread, where the scandal had caused spook to question his own capabilities as then Swamprats captain.

Filth had signed the likes of Gee Dub, PVF, Hate, Filthy Sanchez and Noobz0r, with whom he is now reunited at the Hawks six seasons on. The Simming Gods shone brightly on Filth and the Dragons as they went on to take home the premiership.

This is just a small sign of one of Filthy's greatest aspects: he is hands down the best recruiter in the SFA. From the Dragons, he moved to the Hawks headlined by having pantskyle and Wacky Tiger join him to rejuvenate the club. While this first rebuild didn't remain, the club now is in the best shape it's been in since I've been in the league. Taking over captaincy, my hope is that Filth can continue to shine here.

His accolades really speak for themselves. Over his time in the league, across 185 odd games, Filth is a former administrator for seasons 21 through 23, a two-time beez medallist in seasons 17 and 24, a 6 time All SFA rep, a Dragons best and fairest, a Hawks best and fairest as well as probably the crown jewel, a premiership captain in season 19 with the aforementioned Dragons side. This was about 60 points away from being a two time premiership captain but the less we speak about Season 24's Grand Final the better (take note, Tony Lynn 15).

As a personal relationship, I think our love blossomed when we discovered we had both gone to the same Flight of the Conchords concert at the Wollongong Entertainment Centre back in 2012. Ever since it's been nothing but sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. I enjoyed antagonising him while he was admin and I was at the Roys, but I am tremendously glad to now be on the same team as him. Since I joined him at the Hawks, I like to think that we've become friends outside the league and BigFooty.
My main hope is that he stays at the Hawks for many seasons to come so I won't be hurt like spook was back at the beginning of season 19, but rebuilding sides appears to be in Filth's DNA.

Please join me in congratulating a man who has so much respect for the league and has earned so much in return, a truly deserving Hall of Fame recipient: The Filth Wizard. Congratulations, friend.

MriPHpr.gif

Rich (BB code):
The Filth Wizard:

Debut: Season 16, Round 1 - Dragons FFC vs. Sin City Swamprats

Clubs: Dragons FFC (94) & East Side Hawks (91)

Club Only:
Dragons FFC Premiership Captain (S19)
Dragons FFC Captain (S18-20)
Dragons FFC Best and Fairest (S16)
Dragons FFC Leading Goalkicker (S20)
East Side Hawks Captain (S23)
East Side Hawks Best and Fairest (S23-24)

Other Statistics:
#1 Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy Votes - 3,941
#33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Votes - 60 Votes
3 Vote Games - x8
Win/Draw/Loss Record - 101 Wins, 2 Draws, 82 Losses
20+ Disposals in one game - x58
25+ Disposals in one game - x21
100 Dream Team Points in one game - x16
5+ Goals in one game - x19
Highest Hitouts: 20 (SDR) - Season 17, Round 7 & 9
Highest Disposals: 31 - (HAW) - Season 23, Round 16 vs. Las Vegas Bears
Highest Goals: 7 (HAW & SDR) - Season 20, Round 4 & 10 - Season 21, Round 15
Highest Dream Team Points: 123 (HAW) - Season 24, Round 8 vs. Fighting Furies.
Nah this one I can’t agree with.

Did nothing for the league and was probably the worst recruiter I’ve ever seen - once he’d lured me into the cage he left the bloody gate open for me to find my way back out. Only took me the better part of a day or so to realise :p

Seriously though Filth, we obviously had our disagreements about the direction of the competition at stages but I think you’ve been tremendously influential and still remain so today. Enjoy your successes, well deserved.

I'm really chuffed by this. Stands head and shoulders above as the biggest honour I've received in the league and I might be the "youngest" poster to achieve it. I genuinely love this place, it's a second home for me so I'll be doing my best to be a shoo-in for immortal status. Thanks for the write up Loonerty (8 all-SFA's not 6 but it's a big moment so I'll excuse that typo). Nice to be going in with two other well deserved Hawks in Biggie and larrikin and also another long standing gun in ant555. Thank you Sweet FA and Cloud_ for the big night.

ADMIN CLOSING REMARKS
Firstly, another round of applause for the Sweet FA Hall of Fame class of Season 25 - Biggie, larrikin, ant555 and The Filth Wizard. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's is a tremendous effort to be in a position to be considered for the Sweet FA Hall of Fame and you should all be very proud of yourselves to be acknowledged by the majority of your peers as someone who is influential in shaping the league and community into what it is today. You've all made your own stamp on the league across various eras, it takes a lot of time, energy and passion to not only be a great contributor but stand the test of time as a great contributor, and have your contributions acknowledged as great by posters when they were made and generations afterwards. It's the highest honour in the league and one I hope you all take great satisfaction in.

I've got a few people I want to thank. First of all, I want to send a huge thanks to Hate for compiling these stats and making these beautiful graphics. The work you put into so many projects and behind the scenes each week often goes unnoticed and as someone you has done the task of compiling statistics and researching historical information it's not the most riveting task so you deserve a lot of praise. I'd like to thank Tarkyn_24 , KohPhi and Loonerty for making these amazing tribute speeches. It certainly makes the night and presentation a bit more special and adds a sentimental touch. I also want to acknowledge Tarks because I sprung it up on him to post these tonight, just as he was rushing out the door, but he came back and managed to get these up. So thanks mate, I hope you weren't late for the hot date you surely had.

To all the players here new and old, I hope you all enjoyed the presentation and take it as inspiration that you could also be here in future seasons if you put in the work and earn the respect of the community. Thank you all, have a great night. :peace:

League Administrator
Cloud_

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks to all. This is a real honour . I would like to thank those who nominated me and those who voted for me.
To my current captain Ant Bear and my fellow team mates thanks for making this season one of my most enjoyable and taking me in when I needed a new direction in the SFA. Has been a great year with more to come.
To my old club ,the Bombers , and all I have played with there a big thanks. I would not be where I am today without you.
KhoPhi , I may not have even been playing now if it was not for you mate. You helped keep things sane (well as sane as they could be) in my last few seasons at the Bombers. Thanks mate. Also Coach and TL15 thanks. You have been as good a team mate as anyone could ask for and made it a lot of fun during our premiership years.
To 4321premiers
stone-cold-steve-austin-flipping-bird.jpg

To everyone else. Its beer time.
9w7qQ_s-200x150.gif
Gonna have to update the number of Premiership cups in 2 weeks...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back