Review The Slide Continues - Rd 17 v Carlton Review

Remove this Banner Ad

mad billy madison GIF

Melbourne must be loving this.

sack the coach. I’m just done with him after that.
Soft as a baby’s bottom.
The laughing stock of the AFL.
The dockers of the early days were shite but at least they had fight. These guys don’t even have that.
I’m sure Pearce and JL will “wrap their arms around each other” and try figure out what went wrong.
Cripps laughing at us all day for the umpteenth time.
* this

Lost it in the final 10 minutes or so of the first quarter. I thought until then we handled their pressure reasonable well. then we just let them march away from that point.
Need to try something else in the midfield. maybe unleash Treacy for midfield minutes (not as a ruck) and see what happens....at least he has an imposing attack on the ball. It looked like men against boys out there today.
Many many down players and I would struggle to pick 3 decent ones :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s like 15 of them are playing injured. No energy, no burst out of stoppages, weak tackles, no gut running for the ball.

Just not even close to acceptable at this level. Didn’t think we could play a worse game than GWS but this was probably the worst game I’ve seen us play in 5-6 years.

Going into the game we knew the Carlton bigger mids were going to be an issue. We still went in with a smaller midfield. But I guess we don't have reinforcement to come in with Brodie injured & down on form.

The biggest positive?
Carlton showing you can turn it around even if you've been crapola for 2 months. Granted, their opponents are nothing flash.

That's all I've got. I went for a jog and listened on radio and the abc guys were roasting us. As bad as the GWS debacle.

The biggest positive?
Carlton showing you can turn it around even if you've been crapola for 2 months. Granted, their opponents are nothing flash.

That's all I've got. I went for a jog and listened on radio and the abc guys were roasting us. As bad as the GWS debacle.
We already used that reverse card pre bye lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back