The Syrian War

Remove this Banner Ad

What I'm seeing is the most extreme Jewish state bombing Iran when Iran attack the most extremist muslim states militia who are armed by the most extremist Christian state

So religion is not the problem here.

They have always gotten along better when Americans stopped pitting eachother against the other

Yet somehow the first war between Sunni and Shia's was over 800 years before Christopher Columbus got lost and ended up in the US or were the American Indians to blame for that?

Yet somehow the first war between Sunni and Shia's was over 800 years before Christopher Columbus got lost and ended up in the US or were the American Indians to blame for that?

Have a friend from montaray.

Pinches gringo. Do you know what it means and how the term came about?

And yes I conceed your point. Still doesn't change anything but maybe my wording

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RuAF giving a big f u to Heather Nuart and the US by launching massive bombing campaign to start the liberation/reconquest of southern Syria after being warned not to. Can only assume this is why Russia suck up to Israel so they feel safe in this operation. Expect torrent of John H tears shortly.

I knew the Americans would sell out the Kurds, but not this quickly.

Now Turkey v SDF.

I reckon this has the potential to go rapidly pear shaped for both Turkey and the Kurds.

Kurds will fight the Turks hard in the north. But Assad will screw them in the east to get the gas fields.

I knew the Americans would sell out the Kurds, but not this quickly.

Now Turkey v SDF.

I reckon this has the potential to go rapidly pear shaped for both Turkey and the Kurds.

Kurds will fight the Turks hard in the north. But Assad will screw them in the east to get the gas fields.

I think Assad will reach an accord with the Kurds. I hope it will include recognising the many Kurdish languages as official languages of Syria. I hope it will include recognising Kurdish culture as part of the Syrian State.

I hope it's not a blunt 'surrender or face the Turks'.

I think Assad will reach an accord with the Kurds. I hope it will include recognising the many Kurdish languages as official languages of Syria. I hope it will include recognising Kurdish culture as part of the Syrian State.

I hope it's not a blunt 'surrender or face the Turks'.

Why would he?

The al-Omar oil fields? The Afrin hydroelectric dam? A chance to exploit the feeling of abandonment that the Kurds once more feel in the face of Washington's games and against the propspect of Turkish aggression?

If I was Assad that's what I would do.

Why won't he just take that s**t for himself and burn the Kurds as traitors?

They will never support him, so they are dead peeps walking

Why won't he just take that s**t for himself and burn the Kurds as traitors?

They will never support him, so they are dead peeps walking

I dunno. The Turks don't regard Assad as a friend at all. Neither do the Kurds. The U.S has just walked out on the Kurds. The Syrian armed forces are rather war-weary after fighting for their lives for the best part of a decade. It might just be a marriage of convenience masking more backstabbing in the future but I think some kind of negotiation between the two sides would be welcome.

I dunno. The Turks don't regard Assad as a friend at all. Neither do the Kurds. The U.S has just walked out on the Kurds. The Syrian armed forces are rather war-weary after fighting for their lives for the best part of a decade. It might just be a marriage of convenience masking more backstabbing in the future but I think some kind of negotiation between the two sides would be welcome.

Kurds want independence, Assad will never sanction that. He hates them for the same reason as the Turks.

Kurds are dead

The al-Omar oil fields? The Afrin hydroelectric dam? A chance to exploit the feeling of abandonment that the Kurds once more feel in the face of Washington's games and against the propspect of Turkish aggression?

If I was Assad that's what I would do.

It is tricky, the Kurds won't give up their guns. If he could persuade them to disarm Assad could cut a deal with Erdogan.

But Turkey wont wear a heavily armed exoerienced force on his border that is driven by the ideology of their Bin Laden/Mandela (depending on what one thinks of Ocalan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back