No Oppo Supporters The TAN 62 - Dictator Equus position Officially untenable! FAKE NEWS!

Is groupie a hipster

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just takes a bit of dirt or dust, next minute its all infected and next minute your at the hospital having your finger amputated.

I tend to think in extremes :p
#tougherthantherest

yeah had the leg pain and butt cheek twitching and it all went away. I didn't have to do physio but I chose to do it just to strengthen the lumbar area.. took me about 6 months to feel 100% though

my biggest problem was pain whilst sitting, it always felt like there was a knife stick in my lower back lol and although it's not 100% perfect now it's much better than what it was pre surgery.

Cannot recommend walking enough! it was the thing that helped me recover most, smaller walks more frequently was what the surgeon ordered. also the stretches and exercises the physio will give you will help a great deal too. you'll be fine

looking back I can say with confidence that my surgery was a huge success! thank god we live in this day and age cos if it were 100 years ago I would have been stuffed completely by now and barely been able to walk. felt like my legs were stuck in concrete lol
You're a legend. Thanks heaps man, really appreciate it. Being in the unknown and worrying about if these certain things are to be expected or not with recovery sucks. I've been walking heaps, and it helps living at the bottom of the dandenongs where it's a nice scenery to walk amongst. Just really keen for physio now.

Thing that sucks the most is I was a kitchen installer and now I can't do that, I've to figure out what to do next and I've no idea lol

You're a legend. Thanks heaps man, really appreciate it. Being in the unknown and worrying about if these certain things are to be expected or not with recovery sucks. I've been walking heaps, and it helps living at the bottom of the dandenongs where it's a nice scenery to walk amongst. Just really keen for physio now.

Thing that sucks the most is I was a kitchen installer and now I can't do that, I've to figure out what to do next and I've no idea lol

yeah,any type of back surgery is pretty daunting. I was pretty scared before mine that I was going to be like some robot who could hardly move, but it didn't turn out near as bad as I thought. I was unable to play any contact sports again afterwards which sucked, but I'm over it now.

Not allowed really lift anything heavy either, nothing over 20-30 kilos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah had the leg pain and butt cheek twitching and it all went away. I didn't have to do physio but I chose to do it just to strengthen the lumbar area.. took me about 6 months to feel 100% though

my biggest problem was pain whilst sitting, it always felt like there was a knife stick in my lower back lol and although it's not 100% perfect now it's much better than what it was pre surgery.

Cannot recommend walking enough! it was the thing that helped me recover most, smaller walks more frequently was what the surgeon ordered. also the stretches and exercises the physio will give you will help a great deal too. you'll be fine

looking back I can say with confidence that my surgery was a huge success! thank god we live in this day and age cos if it were 100 years ago I would have been stuffed completely by now and barely been able to walk. felt like my legs were stuck in concrete lol

Good post.

I wish this Groupie was around more.

yeah,any type of back surgery is pretty daunting. I was pretty scared before mine that I was going to be like some robot who could hardly move, but it didn't turn out near as bad as I thought. I was unable to play any contact sports again afterwards which sucked, but I'm over it now.

Not allowed really lift anything heavy either, nothing over 20-30 kilos
The only surgery I've had was a knee reco when I was 16. Ended my illustrious footy career. I reckon I had 4 Brownlows in the bag if I didn't do my knee.

The only surgery I've had was a knee reco when I was 16. Ended my illustrious footy career. I reckon I had 4 Brownlows in the bag if I didn't do my knee.

i've had 6-7.

i think

The only brownlow you would be winning is one for a pie eating contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back