No Oppo Supporters The TAN 77 - Where Social Distancing is encouraged

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again my opinion, not everyone is going to agree with you on the internet.

Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make it provocative.

Her Instagram pictures are quite clever but as a comedian, its a no from me
So why call her "horrendous" and "garbage" why not just say her comedy isn't to your taste?

So why call her "horrendous" and "garbage" why not just say her comedy isn't to your taste?

Probably because she was horrendous on the show and her comedy is garbage.

kids wouldnt get the reference to The Shining in the scene from my previous avatar for instance Many other examples, but that’s one.
Just because it’s animation doesn’t mean it’s for kids
I was going to give you a like for that because of the reference to the Shining. One of the all time great movies.

Celeste is a popular and well respected comedian. She has the oldest and safest attribute down pat and does it perfectly- self deprecation.

Celeste has over 7 million followers and the old crusties here reckon she is not famous lol, its more than 25% of Australia's population except its worldwide.
I follow her because I find her celebrity challenges hilarious. She wasn’t so funny in that concert in February unfortunately. :(

Garbage, garbage is what i would call it.

The few times she has been on have you been paying attention she is horrendous.

I don't find a lot of comedy these days very funny, but that's my opinion and has zero to do with how what they're doing should be categorised. A lot of people do find her work funny and she's intended it that way, so obviously she's a comedian and your opinion or mine is irrelevant to that.

I've got a chuckle out of a few pictures of hers, but didn't feel motivated to seek out more beyond what I saw in a few brief pieces on TV. There's wit in the concept and the pictures are well composed and executed, I don't see why anyone would write them off as garbage. I haven't seen her stand-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Celeste is a popular and well respected comedian. She has the oldest and safest attribute down pat and does it perfectly- self deprecation.
I've never heard of her ( says more about me )

Sorry i can't provide a link to this awesome interview I just saw on YouTube
But please if you have half an hour free ,, definitely worth watching
" Actor Jim caviesel and Tin Ballard of operation underground railway 3 questions with Bob evans"

All about child trafficking pedophile rings and sex slavery

I don't find a lot of comedy these days very funny, but that's my opinion and has zero to do with how what they're doing should be categorised. A lot of people do find her work funny and she's intended it that way, so obviously she's a comedian and your opinion or mine is irrelevant to that.

I've got a chuckle out of a few pictures of hers, but didn't feel motivated to seek out more beyond what I saw in a few brief pieces on TV. There's wit in the concept and the pictures are well composed and executed, I don't see why anyone would write them off as garbage. I haven't seen her stand-up.
Her standup is average at best, but her insta photos are very good.
People should post their favorite.. Lol. It would be tricky cause there's so many.

Her standup is average at best, but her insta photos are very good.
People should post their favorite.. Lol. It would be tricky cause there's so many.
My favorite comedian is a comedian who can have a whole set
Without mentioning Donald Trump,,,, oh wait that's impossible
If Donald ever disappears then every comedian will be out of a job

So I’m watching the last dance on Netflix. I’m on episode 4, where Phil Jackson takes over as coach and brings them the team thing where as the old coach was pass it to Michael. Jordan clicks to that and things get better.
Instantly I thought of Hardwick and reiwoldt.

Trump is the best stand up comic in the business. Not easy to stay in character keeping a straight face in front of such a large audience either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back