No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

or maybe they could turn their cars off lol
You honestly reckon the people being inconvenienced, sitting there on the bridge are thinking "gee, these guys have a point, I'll turn the car off. It's gonna be 35 degrees today, but nows my time to save the planet right now and sweat my balls off".......

You honestly reckon the people being inconvenienced, sitting there on the bridge are thinking "gee, these guys have a point, I'll turn the car off. It's gonna be 35 degrees today, but nows my time to save the planet right now and sweat my balls off".......
turn it off, hop out, take in the view

unique opportunity cos your not allowed to be a pedestrian on the bridge usually

who here has had an epidural

had one in my back 15 years ago

felt like I was a cheap piece of meat and they were gonna spit roast me on the medical table, and then I was severely bloated from the steroids for 6 months after it
The steroids or the HJ's you eat every day?

who here has had an epidural

had one in my back 15 years ago

felt like I was a cheap piece of meat and they were gonna spit roast me on the medical table, and then I was severely bloated from the steroids for 6 months after it
Funny, with a huge gaping vagina I would of thought any child would be able to waltz out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah was terrible.
It felt like it was set up specifically for Raymond. I also thought that if it didn't work, he would be instantly voted off (I must have misheard). It just seemed really dumb, scripted, and not in the spirit of Survivor. I also liked Valeria (for multiple reasons :cool:) so it sucks that she was the victim also.

It felt like it was set up specifically for Raymond. I also thought that if it didn't work, he would be instantly voted off (I must have misheard). It just seemed really dumb, scripted, and not in the spirit of Survivor. I also liked Valeria (for multiple reasons :cool:) so it sucks that she was the victim also.

Yeah 100%. You’re right, if one person didn’t vote him, he was gone. I just thought it wasn’t in the spirit of the game to pretend you’ve had enough. And Val was my favourite too 😉

If he really wanted to make a big move, he should have taken out Kirby or maybe even Feras

Yeah 100%. You’re right, if one person didn’t vote him, he was gone. I just thought it wasn’t in the spirit of the game to pretend you’ve had enough. And Val was my favourite too 😉

If he really wanted to make a big move, he should have taken out Kirby or maybe even Feras
That's what I thought, but that's not what JLP said last night. He said if everyone didn't vote for Ray, then the vote would 'proceed as normal' or some bs.

I agree, taking out Kirby in particular after she gave up her necklace, would have been good. The strategy level this season is way down I think. How on Earth could people not have enough suspicion when Kirby gives up her necklace for a "unanimous" vote?!

That's what I thought, but that's not what JLP said last night. He said if everyone didn't vote for Ray, then the vote would 'proceed as normal' or some bs.

I agree, taking out Kirby in particular after she gave up her necklace, would have been good. The strategy level this season is way down I think. How on Earth could people not have enough suspicion when Kirby gives up her necklace for a "unanimous" vote?!

Yep. I stopped watching survivor years ago but got back into for the last 2 seasons and maybe they were at a really high level because this season isn’t anywhere near the last 2 which I’ve really enjoyed. Although, George is probably the reason why this season seems weak because he was a mastermind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back