Training The Thread Formerly Known As The Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks almost the same size as Jordan Roughead (200 cms)!

Bit of parallax error in that. Tohill is about Roughy's height, maybe just a few cm's shorter.

You can't compare heights on a photo like that,
For instance, I presume that tje "man-on-mark" cut outs are the same height and as you see ,,,,,

Yes of course Jen.
Everyone respects your thoughts and observations and are so grateful that you and Apples do your thing.
Rest assured.

The camera angle discussion was the stimulus for my response - not denying the great news re the deveopment of Will physically and as a footballer.

It's been such a dreadful 2 years now for the development of our highly rated recruits with injury last season and scratch matches this season,
affecting Will, IQ and Murphy.
Others?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course not.
But I've seen him in person. May not be up to 200cm yet. He is taller than Madgen though, so maybe 194-195?
Pretty sure someone said he’d grown to 196cm in the preseason, up from 194 when he was drafted. Maybe was Apples ?

How long is a week in football?

Last week we were celebrating having the entire list (with the exception of Beams) on the track doing full training.

This week we're missing Howe, Sidebottom, Dunn.

🤯🤯🤯
But we're back to doing photo forensics on player height, so it's all good.

How long is a week in football?

Last week we were celebrating having the entire list (with the exception of Beams) on the track doing full training.

This week we're missing Howe, Sidebottom, Dunn.

We’re getting together a solid team of DILLIGAFs though, so that’s exciting!

B: Howe (cricket)
C: Sidebottom, Beams, Sier (Phil Inn)
F: Stephenson (punting), De Goey, Thomas (coke/clenbuterol)

Need to flesh that out a bit more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back