List Mgmt. The too early 2019 trade discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

27 games and in a premiership team and pohlkoke has played two and is really not looking that good, OK then

Burton destroyed Betts after doing the same to tex and actually kicked a goal from the back pocket, would say easily top 10 in their B and F but going OK

What a classic, lucky doedee never stood robbie gray and did that I would never have heard the end of it, but I guess thats how bias works
The fact that you are using Tex, a player who has struggled for form over the last few years and a 33 year old, way past his prime, Eddie as the bench marks for Burton is enough said.

How has burton gone against Kennedy, Hawkins or franklin?

The fact that you are using Tex, a player who has struggled for form over the last few years and a 33 year old, way past his prime, Eddie as the bench marks for Burton is enough said.

How has burton gone against Kennedy, Hawkins or franklin?

I thought tex had a pretty damn good year in 2017 as a 27 year old when he beat him easily

How about Burton plays in ports leadership group and doedee gets captain for a bet and burtin plays more games than doedee to make it interesting

Considering this is all about taking SA talent when the decision goes either way

Would you classify David Mackay or Tony Modra a greater Crows player?

One Victorian, one South Australian player.

213 games, 118 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back