List Mgmt. The too early Jackson Edwards 2017 Draft Plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauuuuutiful kick between three bloods players, under pressure, to pin point a teammate inside 50. He hasn't had a lot of it, but his disposal has been quality

Now that Glenelg's season is over, can we get permission for him to start training with us?

Would be good experience for the kid to see and feel what it's like during a finals campaign at an AFL club.

Now that Glenelg's season is over, can we get permission for him to start training with us?

Would be good experience for the kid to see and feel what it's like during a finals campaign at an AFL club.
I'm sure he'll be around the place.

Then almost kills glenelg getting his kick smothered.

Gutted Glenelg lost getting beaten by the bottom team and the second bottom last week, Jackson shows isnt ready yet too many turnovers as did Martini, Glenelg went in with too many youngsters and cost them a finals berth over the last two weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we haven't we really havent learnt from last year.
I mean that worked out last year but it was poorly handled. Jackson is a better prospect.

My only slight concern would be Port putting in a bid a bit earlier than expected to draw us out if they have their eye on another SA player we've got interest in. i.e. Nathan Krueger, Jordan Houlahan, Harrison Petty, Charlie Ballard who have all shown AFL like attributes.

I don't think that will happen, we're out of the draft (currently) between 16 to 54 and the rumour I've heard is that if Port trade for Watts their first pick will be 47 so I don't think they'll be in much of a position to force our hand.

From what I've heard the potential deal for Watts is Port trading 30 and 33 for Watts and 47. Melbourne wanted pick 20 and the talk is that Pick 30 + Pick 33 - Pick 47 = 876 points which is around Pick 21 in value.

Like the kid a lot! He’s been compared to Simon Black and if he’s half the player he was or his father was then we’ll
Have many happy years to come.

Big body, kicks well good in tight And on the outside, smart decision maker.

Lacks a bit of speed but his smarts make up for that.

I notice that a big fuss about his testing is being made on the AFL site. I wouldn't have thought it worthy of such attention, but they are obviously trying to stir up more trouble for us by encouraging other clubs to put in bids before us.
Clubs don't do that, but the media are begging for someone to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back