Teams The Ultimate Bigfooty Vanilla Dream Team (Part 26)

Remove this Banner Ad

pillager

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2008
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
What trades are we going to make this week??

bfteam.png

We currently have $20,700 in the bank.

I would like to see Karnezis ---> Kennnedy but we lack the money.

Mitchell ---> Cheaper rookie might get us there?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Imageshack pic not working for me ATM so can't see who we have but...if we have enough money

Mitchell > Crouch
Karnezis > JJKennedy

Big boy > Leuenberger
Karnezis > Westhoff

88,700 in the bank.

Karnezis will be a popular out this week, Westhoff will be a popular in. So it fits the vanilla theme. Varcoe will rise in price (only slightly) so although he has been an ordinary pick, it's not disasterous. We don't need Crouch in desperately because he won't rise in price until round 4 and he won't be on the field. Mitchell might even avoid the sub and knock out a 60-100, giving him a small but nice little price rise.

Not sure what the point of picking big boy was? He doesn't seem that popular or common.

Big boy > Leuenberger
Karnezis > Westhoff

88,700 in the bank.

Karnezis will be a popular out this week, Westhoff will be a popular in. So it fits the vanilla theme. Varcoe will rise in price (only slightly) so although he has been an ordinary pick, it's not disasterous. We don't need Crouch in desperately because he won't rise in price until round 4 and he won't be on the field. Mitchell might even avoid the sub and knock out a 60-100, giving him a small but nice little price rise.

Not sure what the point of picking big boy was? He doesn't seem that popular or common.

Big boy made it into the team through the polls (albeit midway through round 1 when we discovered that Leuenberger was a no show).

Interesting options Barry.

As always, if you like a particular suggestion then simply click 'like' on the post.

Big boy > Leuenberger
Karnezis > Westhoff

88,700 in the bank.

Karnezis will be a popular out this week, Westhoff will be a popular in.

Not as popular as Kennedy.

Mitchell -> Jones and Karnezis -> Kennedy seems very vanilla and very obvious to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd pick up Jones to get Kennedy.

Then next week Jones to Crouch to catch the 1st price rise.....My hunch is Crouch has the higher ceiling. Might as well make the trade work the maximum cash for us.

I'd pick up Jones to get Kennedy.

Then next week Jones to Crouch to catch the 1st price rise.....My hunch is Crouch has the higher ceiling. Might as well make the trade work the maximum cash for us.

Didn't I already suggest that? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back