Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently it won't matter.

Alarm bells for Jordie_tackles with the lack of lineup for the first few weeks.
I honestly see my lineup improving, no doubt the byes don’t help anyone but my depth was tested even before that.

But Schoenmaker is close to a debut I feel
Richard’s somehow injured
Ashcroft will come back
Jiath should come back
Anderson and Cadman unavailable this week
Tholstrup, Busslinger and Allan doing well at VFL
Erasmus was best in for Freo in WAFL
Hewett injured

It will come good

I honestly see my lineup improving, no doubt the byes don’t help anyone but my depth was tested even before that.

But Schoenmaker is close to a debut I feel
Richard’s somehow injured
Ashcroft will come back
Jiath should come back
Anderson and Cadman unavailable this week
Tholstrup, Busslinger and Allan doing well at VFL
Erasmus was best in for Freo in WAFL
Hewett injured

It will come good
Rebuilds are as slow in fantasy as they are in real life, keep with it mate

1 kick and 4 marks in it for me and the Puppies and now there's a lightning stoppage.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

deeman87 on track for a massive score in Frees For this match. After 12 players have played you are stuck on 1 free kick.

The umpires are not rewarding your efforts at all.

Despite this you might just fall over the line against me :p

deeman87 on track for a massive score in Frees For this match. After 12 players have played you are stuck on 1 free kick.

The umpires are not rewarding your efforts at all.

Despite this you might just fall over the line against me :p
We're getting the Ginnivan treatment, umps just not calling anything, i blame the media... Man sure regret not grabbing Keane last week, i almost grabbed him b4 last round started and then didnt end up doing it coz i got distracted and couldnt decide who to drop and hes looking like Irish Sicily and now Zim has him. Not a good start to the yr for my mob rly, not in 2023 form so far, lost 1 game already and just looking like a good team not a great team, sad tho early yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're getting the Ginnivan treatment, umps just not calling anything, i blame the media... Man sure regret not grabbing Keane last week, i almost grabbed him b4 last round started and then didnt end up doing it coz i got distracted and couldnt decide who to drop and hes looking like Irish Sicily and now Zim has him. Not a good start to the yr for my mob rly, not in 2023 form so far, lost 1 game already and just looking like a good team not a great team, sad tho early yet.

Nek Minnit you got 25 free kicks and I got 2.

Where is Jordan Clark when I need him.

Nek Minnit you got 25 free kicks and I got 2.

Where is Jordan Clark when I need him.
oh lmao i didnt even look at it i assumed u were actually being serious. Well looks like the umps were indeed kind to me, tbh i never actually look at the frees stats coz they are totally random. Like i can look at my main stats and compare them to zim or whoever the other top teams are and see where i sit, frees not so much. Anyways gg mate.

Just to highlight how much of a difference the way we have emgs set up...this will show you that "it makes no difference" is actually wrong.

In the other league flaps looks set to beat me 5-4. The only category I can catch him in is FF. I'm 3 behind.

I have Hobbs as an EMG who has 3 FF. I actually looked to take his stats but I did not have a centre donut to do it. If I could just field a empty spot that would be pretty harsh to flaps especially if waiting for stevie is also his favourite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back