Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I see you Zim^zuM this is the match for the minor premiership. Losing Jayden Short to another hamstring hurts when ive already got Clarry and touk out indefinitely. Getting a bit worried about my injury list, hopefully they all make it back in time for fantasy finals. Gl this week.

I see you Zim^zuM this is the match for the minor premiership. Losing Jayden Short to another hamstring hurts when ive already got Clarry and touk out indefinitely. Getting a bit worried about my injury list, hopefully they all make it back in time for fantasy finals. Gl this week.
Touk and Clarry should both be back within a week or two judging by the sounds of it. Short may be 3-4 after all that last night.

Damn 2 losses in a row, lost by 2 marks and 3 hitouts, ultimately too shorthanded with Oliver, Touk, Short, Tim Kelly & Sicily all out, 5 of my best 10 players and was just too much vs such a strong team, gg Zim^zuM, see u again in the finals, hopefully with a stronger team.

Anyone looking to top up for their finals aspirations give me some offers for
Brad Crouch
Michael Walters
Alex Neal-Bullen
Sean Darcy

Looking for picks or strong U23s

Jelstars FC trades Sean Darcy to Wellington wise guys for Malcolm Rosas and WWG 1st round pick

Haha. I’ve been chasing one of yours 9 for years. The whole leagues ruck value has been out of whack due to your hoarding of 3 teams #1 ruck.
Yet its gonna take all 3 of my rucks to beat Zim in HO even with the C on English or Briggs. Takes an awful lot to win a premiership in these things! Some luck too... Speaking of, Yet another injury losing Ridley on the weekend, wouldve been nice to have these injuries 10 weeks ago instead of a few weeks from finals :|

Yet its gonna take all 3 of my rucks to beat Zim in HO even with the C on English or Briggs. Takes an awful lot to win a premiership in these things! Some luck too... Speaking of, Yet another injury losing Ridley on the weekend, wouldve been nice to have these injuries 10 weeks ago instead of a few weeks from finals :|

Everyone above you on the ladder is weeping at your misfortune. Those below don’t feel that bad for you and your 15 wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

been waiting half a decade for a ruck.. and couldve got my home town boy for a 1st :(
Dont be hard on yourself i was online most of the day and still didnt see Darcy being offered til it was too late, was one of the quickest trade blocks offered to trades being done ever lol. Pick 5 isnt the worst return but for arguably the best ruck in the game, possibly the 2nd best depending on how you value hitouts i think WGS got a pretty good deal. Rucks are so rarely traded that it can be hard to gauge someones value.

Cerra getting injured right on the eve of finals. 🤨😑😬Stupid Carlton, why would they bring him back 1 week before UF finals. Vineys Troopers medical staff ruled him out from coming back after 1 match but was over-ridden by Carlton staff and he's reinjured the hamstring. WD Carlton, this week was totally unimportant with a top 2 spot locked up just seems ridiculous to risk him 😡

Cerra getting injured right on the eve of finals. 🤨😑😬Stupid Carlton, why would they bring him back 1 week before UF finals. Vineys Troopers medical staff ruled him out from coming back after 1 match but was over-ridden by Carlton staff and he's reinjured the hamstring. WD Carlton, this week was totally unimportant with a top 2 spot locked up just seems ridiculous to risk him 😡
Great news

Back