Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023/2024 OFF-SEASON THREAD - LIST DEADLINE 10AM MONDAY 12TH FEB - DRAFT STARTS THURSDAY 6PM AEST

DO WE KEEP THE 3 DRAFT PICK RULE?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate - all done
Cool, in that case i might get started on lists tomoz coz i have a lot to do on Monday as is, ill leave the deadline as it was tho so if anyone has any last minute changes either do them on UF tonight or post them in the thread tomoz.

Edit. Maybe

Last edited:

Great job deeman, I can start at anytime but don’t want to get ahead of people thinking they have until Thursday

All picks would be offline and basically unofficial until they are in UF but you probably need to take some time anyway to consider who you are picking.

First 10-20 picks would be pretty safe anyway. Everyone is taking a ‘23 draftee I’d imagine.

I’m just real eager to see the first 3 picks and hoping it goes they way I want it too.

All picks would be offline and basically unofficial until they are in UF but you probably need to take some time anyway to consider who you are picking.

First 10-20 picks would be pretty safe anyway. Everyone is taking a ‘23 draftee I’d imagine.

I’m just real eager to see the first 3 picks and hoping it goes they way I want it too.
Chad Wingard is technically a draftee too ;)

WaynesWorld19 can you please unstick this thread.
He doesnt need to unsticky the thread lol, just sticky the new thread which hes done. its fine mate I dont see why youd want that? All our threads have the tag its not limited to a certain number of threads...

Last edited:
Back