Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Order (not counting traded picks)

1. City Oval Plovers
2. Jelstars
3. Thornbury Turtles
4. The * Narkles
5. The Flaming Galahs
6. Wellington Wise Guys
7. Puppy Power
8. Rat City Ravens
9. Tenderwarriors
10. Go Balls Deep
11. Mitchell To Daniher
12. Lolern Bulldogs
13. T&S
14. Viney's Troopers

Last edited:

2024 Draft Order (not counting traded picks)

1. City Oval Plovers
2. Jelstars
3. Thornbury Turtles
4. The * Narkles
5. The Flaming Galahs
6. Wellington Wise Guys
7. Puppy Power
8. Rat City Ravens
9. Tenderwarriors
10. Go Balls Deep
11. Mitchell To Daniher
12. Lolern Bulldogs
We all know Northern Dogs has the pressure with the coveted pick 7 now :)

Will Viney's Troopers salute? Or will it be T1ts and WINNING? Either way it will be a well earned victory.

Well done to all on a great season and best of luck to both Coaches.

Lets Get It On Fight GIF

Has been all business this week at VT HQ with coaches asking players to learn from the last 3 grand finals that we've lost and are confident that the experience will hold them in good stead going into GF #4. Hopefully the experience will be the difference and last week's stumble was just a blip. Will get a good indication of how ****&Swimming is dealing with the GF pressure after tonights COLL vs Ess game as T&S will leap out to a big lead with 6-8 players playing tonight vs my 0 players. Hopefully we can run over the top of them later in the weekend. Good luck #NoPositiveTests

Yes good luck all, years of effort and coaching over in a weekend
Tx and GL to you in your GF too. May Trac, Viney, Sicily and Taranto all have big weeks ;) Looking at your team in BFDL and very much for the 100th time regretting trading Curnow for a nickle after he'd been out injured for 2 yrs. My team would prob kinda unstoppable if i still had him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's the favourite from here! Hard to judge for me with such a difference in players played
The superstitious in me doesnt really want to answer that lol. Assuming my stars produce their averages it's prob me but it could very easily be T&S if i have a few sub par performances. It's pretty close, Will take my best to win it from here.

We did it! 7 years in, 4th gf, i finally managed to put it together on gf week and have claimed our first premiership.

Gg NoPositiveTests! Good effort putting together a really good squad and you will keep getting better I'm sure.

Gg league, thanks to everyone being active this year. See you in 2024. 2024 trade picks can be traded as long as you're confirmed for next yr.

Let me be the first to congratulate you deeman87 meet you at Crown in an hour yeah?

But in all seriousness me and Harley Reid coming for ya
Thanks mate, well done to you too mate, congrats on the BFDL premiership. Pulled off the sought after premiership/wooden spoon combo 😁✌️

We did it! 7 years in, 4th gf, i finally managed to put it together on gf week and have claimed our first premiership.

Gg NoPositiveTests! Good effort putting together a really good squad and you will keep getting better I'm sure.

Gg league, thanks to everyone being active this year. See you in 2024. 2024 trade picks can be traded as long as you're confirmed for next yr.
Will keep the praise coming, but thanks to deeman87 and Bowski for running the league and being so active. It isn’t just setting teams this is a great active league run well so thanks everyone.

Back