Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We did it! 7 years in, 4th gf, i finally managed to put it together on gf week and have claimed our first premiership.

Gg NoPositiveTests! Good effort putting together a really good squad and you will keep getting better I'm sure.

Gg league, thanks to everyone being active this year. See you in 2024. 2024 trade picks can be traded as long as you're confirmed for next yr.
Congrats mate. A well earned victory!

I joined the party late for this season, wondering when we actually start things up for next year?
As Zim said go your hardest.

More specifically they will start a new thread which you can post in but feel free to post here until then.

But really you know your picks and players so announce any delistings (maybe in the new thread) even though we do that on UF later.

But general trading is open.

I have to many picks for what it’s worth and want to consolidate them.

Troopers would like to thank premiership defender Shannon Hurn for his service. Would've liked to see him go round one more time given he was still putting up huge numbers but we respect his decision to hang up the boots.

Taylor Duryea has been advised that he wont be offered a contract for 2024 after failing to break into the team for most of the year and given he's 32 he'll have to decide whether to try and get a game at another club.

Prob a few more delistings to come.

All future picks are on the table for win now talent at all positions or potentially for picks in the coming draft if someone has picks they wont use as my first pick as always isnt til the mid 40s.

2024 Draft Order (not counting traded picks)

1. City Oval Plovers
2. Jelstars
3. Thornbury Turtles
4. The * Narkles
5. The Flaming Galahs
6. Wellington Wise Guys
7. Puppy Power
8. Rat City Ravens
9. Tenderwarriors
10. Go Balls Deep
11. Mitchell To Daniher
12. Lolern Bulldogs
13. T&S
14. Viney's Troopers
Final draft order not including traded picks ofc

Troopers would like to thank premiership defender Shannon Hurn for his service. Would've liked to see him go round one more time given he was still putting up huge numbers but we respect his decision to hang up the boots.

Taylor Duryea has been advised that he wont be offered a contract for 2024 after failing to break into the team for most of the year and given he's 32 he'll have to decide whether to try and get a game at another club.

Prob a few more delistings to come.

All future picks are on the table for win now talent at all positions or potentially for picks in the coming draft if someone has picks they wont use as my first pick as always isnt til the mid 40s.
Keep a list spot free next season in honour of Hurn

Off-season thread is now open, please move over there for posting any off-season trades, trade blocks, random chatter and please let me know if you arent gonna be playing next year. I know there may be one or two of you whose participation may hinge on whether next season has to be paid for again and that's fine to wait and see for that so just let me know if you are def out. Also weigh in on 3 player draft rule there. Thanks for a great season, end thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back