Discussion 2023/24 Ultimate Footy ✨ General Discussion - Help ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes there are issues.

1. Why even change it? There's 2 dominant leagues now stuck with random threads.

2. BigFooty Dynasty is yellow with all the other insignificant random threads

Yes there are issues.

1. Why even change it? There's 2 dominant leagues now stuck with random threads.

2. BigFooty Dynasty is yellow with all the other insignificant random threads
Wrong in both instances

ONLY the Dynasty sub forum threads have the yellow Keeper prefix .....ONLY the Paul Roos sub forum threads have had the Paul Roos prefix applied

The fact you can't see random threads from the Ultimate Forum, tells you what ?

The dominant threads will always be on top of page 1 .....one group of threads is yellow, the other blue, the remaining threads have no prefix .....pretty hard to get confused

Im not wrong. The bigfooty dynasty league is yellow "keeper lg" as is all the other random threads people have started that have nothing to do with the league. What was the reason for the change?

Im not wrong. The bigfooty dynasty league is yellow "keeper lg" as is all the other random threads people have started that have nothing to do with the league. What was the reason for the change?
I've answered both questions Zim Zum ......only existing thread on Ultimate that was changed was this thread, General Discussion

You'd have to ask why the other threads were residing in the Dynasty Forum ....if Sam wants to identify the non Dynasty threads, I can take the prefix off those threads ......see, it's easily fixed

I've answered both questions Zim Zum ......only existing thread on Ultimate that was changed was this thread, General Discussion

You'd have to ask why the other threads were residing in the Dynasty Forum ....if Sam wants to identify the non Dynasty threads, I can take the prefix off those threads ......see, it's easily fixed
I agree with Zim and deeman. .This change is rather pointless and just makes it more difficult for the participants in both of the active leagues. I've even noticed than one clearly labelled Paul Roos Cup thread near the end of the first page has been erroneously given the incorrect prefix
Is there a reason why more consultation with the league participants was not done before the change?

I agree with Zim and deeman. .This change is rather pointless and just makes it more difficult for the participants in both of the active leagues. I've even noticed than one clearly labelled Paul Roos Cup thread near the end of the first page has been erroneously given the incorrect prefix
Is there a reason why more consultation with the league participants was not done before the change?
I'll repeat ....there was consultation

No threads were mis-labelled !!! ......only threads in the two sub forums had prefix's applied ......the prefix's were added in BULK as the threads were transferred IN BULK, one action ......nothing was done thread by thread !

I'd suggest there were wrong threads in one or both of the sub forums .....it was impossible to make an error with the addition of prefix's ......zero chance

There is no way this makes anything more difficult .....and I've been managing both the AFL SuperCoach and AFL Fantasy boards for 5 years

Our aim is to encourage new posters to visit and stay

Those threads were not residing in the dynasty forum. Eg bigfooty premier league threads were never in there

I'll repeat ....there was consultation

No threads were mis-labelled !!! ......only threads in the two sub forums had prefix's applied ......the prefix's were added in BULK as the threads were transferred IN BULK, one action ......nothing was done thread by thread !

I'd suggest there were wrong threads in one or both of the sub forums .....it was impossible to make an error with the addition of prefix's ......zero chance

There is no way this makes anything more difficult .....and I've been managing both the AFL SuperCoach and AFL Fantasy boards for 5 years

Our aim is to encourage new posters to visit and stay
So our opinions on what's easier for our comps are irrelevant and only your opinion is correct. These leagues aren't about attracting posters, their long time leagues in a not so popular format that has big footy users.

So our opinions on what's easier for our comps are irrelevant and only your opinion is correct. These leagues aren't about attracting posters, their long time leagues in a not so popular format that has big footy users.
If that's the case, it doesn't matter where the thread resides .....same as when the whole forum was moved 12 months ago ....posters still found the threads

No, we don't set things up for individual posters mate

OK ....that's enough now ....I think I've responded very comprehensively.
No you haven't. You're completely ignoring that you have mucked up the Bigfooty Dynasty League threads. You separated the Paul roos cup one in blue. Then put every other thread in yellow mixing it up with what is the original league.

If that's the case, it doesn't matter where the thread resides .....same as when the whole forum was moved 12 months ago ....posters still found the threads

No, we don't set things up for individual posters mate

No but you took away sub forums that already existed. The sub forums where to keep the leagues separate from the random one question threads. Those 2 leagues are long time leagues. Notice a sub section was never asked for my bigfooty premier league? These 2 are in a different level.

Either way whatever, the main issue is having the PRC in blue which is fine, but not doing the same for the other league. Then denying that is how it's happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you haven't. You're completely ignoring that you have mucked up the Bigfooty Dynasty League threads. You separated the Paul roos cup one in blue. Then put every other thread in yellow mixing it up with what is the original league.
Yes ...and we mix up NBA, NBL, BBL, NRL ....Fantasy and SuperCoach, in one Forum

I think we've covered the subject .....I've requested you or other identify which threads have the wrong prefix

No but you took away sub forums that already existed. The sub forums where to keep the leagues separate from the random one question threads. Those 2 leagues are long time leagues. Notice a sub section was never asked for my bigfooty premier league? These 2 are in a different level.

Either way whatever, the main issue is having the PRC in blue which is fine, but not doing the same for the other league. Then denying that is how it's happened
No they're not, compared to other boards ......you've had a fair say, but I won't accept being called a liar ....OK !

If as the season progresses you identify improvement opportunities, let's chat ......but you're pre-disposing issues I don't see, or having way more experience, I expect to encounter

Yes ...and we mix up NBA, NBL, BBL, NRL ....Fantasy and SuperCoach, in one Forum

I think we've covered the subject .....I've requested you or other identify which threads have the wrong prefix

thats 3 of them. I cbf sorting through it all because you're clearly not interested in what we have to say.

How you cant understand that those 3 threads should have a different prefix to Keeper Lg. - UF Keepers - Player X versus Player Y is beyond me. Or how someone making a thread looking for a league to join, or to join their points league is the same as a category league thats been going for over 10 years. This forum has plenty of traffic, users and adds. Deleting those 2 subforums isnt going to now attract new users.

thats 3 of them. I cbf sorting through it all because you're clearly not interested in what we have to say.

How you cant understand that those 3 threads should have a different prefix to Keeper Lg. - UF Keepers - Player X versus Player Y is beyond me. Or how someone making a thread looking for a league to join, or to join their points league is the same as a category league thats been going for over 10 years. This forum has plenty of traffic, users and adds. Deleting those 2 subforums isnt going to now attract new users.
You're clearly not reading my posts or are deliberately ignoring what I am posting

Look at the available prefix's and advise what prefix each needs to have ......if you can't be bothered, nor will I ....as I repeat, I changed no individual threads prefix's

View attachment 1853674
Please note, some changes to the Ultimate Footy Forum ....all Ultimate Forums have now been consolidated into one Forum

In doing this, I have applied "new" thread prefix's so as to identify threads that were previously in a sub-forum

Please let me know if there are any issues with the changes

Many thanks
ryan reynolds hd GIF

So it's getting fixed. Are we using our list management thread for trades.. and can someone tag me in it so I know where it is? Can we put them here?
I think Bigfooty have decided we are not busy enough and to hide us all in a single UF thread with tags. All old threads should be here.

Which thread are we using now guys? Our folder is gone and I think I've lost the "follow" on the threads we're using. Does anyone know if they going to fix the lost folders?
Have you tried the search function ?

No folders were lost .....but you may need to re follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back