Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023/2024 OFF-SEASON THREAD - LIST DEADLINE 10AM MONDAY 12TH FEB - DRAFT STARTS THURSDAY 6PM AEST

DO WE KEEP THE 3 DRAFT PICK RULE?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordie doesn’t wanna use Whatapp
Ahk, well thats ok at least hes one of the more active ppl on the forum.

Man it sure is depressing doing my list in PRC then doing my list in the other league. Sitting there thinking man how am i gonna play all these guys, how do i fit in 10 AA quality mids and 8 gun backs in one league then i swap over and i have like 7 guys inside the top 150 and even then they arent exactly top 10 guys, just utter devastation. Where did i go wrong... Shouldnt have traded Cripps and Bont and all the other good players to Rockford, i think in future im gonna lean towards keeping my good players. If TW leaves can i swap teams? (Prob not serious, i cant give up on my Wombats now after 4-5 yrs. That wouldnt be resembling much wombat spirit, i think anyways, not sure what wombats are like if they give up on their team or what?)

Maybe change team name to Turbocharged Wombats?:p
Ahk, well thats ok at least hes one of the more active ppl on the forum.

Man it sure is depressing doing my list in PRC then doing my list in the other league. Sitting there thinking man how am i gonna play all these guys, how do i fit in 10 AA quality mids and 8 gun backs in one league then i swap over and i have like 7 guys inside the top 150 and even then they arent exactly top 10 guys, just utter devastation. Where did i go wrong... Shouldnt have traded Cripps and Bont and all the other good players to Rockford, i think in future im gonna lean towards keeping my good players. If TW leaves can i swap teams? (Prob not serious, i cant give up on my Wombats now after 4-5 yrs. That wouldnt be resembling much wombat spirit, i think anyways, not sure what wombats are like if they give up on their team or what?)

Ok now that Drew has shown up, need a final decision from you tenderwarrior. It's 100% confirmed that its a $20 entry fee for everyone. I know you said you were out if there was a fee which i missed initially, you said you would stick around before that though. Can you let me know your final decision? Im gonna look for a new coach, im currently assuming ur out but everyone would prefer that you'd stick around, so LMK if you're 100% out or on the fence or what. As one of i believe it's 6 founding coaches left in the league and one of the most successful teams it'll suck to lose you but the league will go on and i respect you not wanting to pay for something if the enthusiasm for UF is waning. Though i think its more likely than not that its only going to be 1 more year of entry fees though its hard to assume that at this point given they said the same thing last year. Anyways, LMK...

I have reached out to 1 potential coach, not sure if they are in but if they arent & TW leaves then we need a new coach.

!@#$ it..

Zim^zuM would probably Westgate Bridge it if I left, and as tempting as that is... I couldn't do it.. besides, it is only forgoing one months subscription to his mum's Onlyfans page... but cancelling that for a month gives me something else to look forward to in March besides Round 0..
Best news ever, bit harsh with the mum insult bit still the best news ever.

!@#$ it..

Zim^zuM would probably Westgate Bridge it if I left, and as tempting as that is... I couldn't do it.. besides, it is only forgoing one months subscription to his mum's Onlyfans page... but cancelling that for a month gives me something else to look forward to in March besides Round 0..
Lovely! Posted it in the other league but think its a relevant post lol. Warrors, come out to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

With the trend of more players seeming to become pure mids in UF and our starting lineup being 6B, 5M, 6F, 1R and 4U, does anyone think it might be an idea to change to 5B, 7M, 5F, 1R and 4U? It's not really feasible for this year given the team building that has gone on, but should we consider this (or something like this) for future years? I'm easy either way, just putting it out there as an idea.
(Actually I'm more pissed at 2 of my intended part time rucks losing their ruck status).:(

I've had those thoughts... I think it just means KEY backs will become more and more relevant. There's backs that do play, and stay as back. Just they're not getting those HB stats. Where seeing it more with fwds too. I think its better than everyone just having basically mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

!@#$ it..

Just realised tenderwarrior missed the 4pm deadline by 17 minutes. This means we have no choice but remove him from the league. I’m pleased to announce he can apply again in 12 months. Thanks for playing

ummm. Lets call the deadline Sunday the 10th of Feb, Ill aim to start the draft a few days later
Everyone please assign your keepers on UF by next Sunday 11pm. You can post your delistings in the thread and not do it on UF but its much easier for me if you just do it on UF and dont post it ITT. Any players you've traded in the off season and any players you're delisting are to be left off your keeper list on UF.

Back