Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh yes the ole very late suspension to one of my best mids to add to my list of key outs. Not condoning what Touk allegedly did but they didnt even give my legal team time to appeal, will be sending the AFL a please explain letter. Hopefully we can hold the fort despite the abscence of Touk, Clarry, Ridley, Cerra & Hurn. Aiyah those first 4 names hurt, arguably my 3 best mids, lucky i have the double chance...

Many interesting matches this week with a lot of fairly even teams, Drew vs Zim looks like the match of the round as they've been fighting over 2nd spot all year, but expect the other games to go down to the last game too. Puppy power is of course quite the superpower as no one wants a hoarde of powerful puppies nipping their knees and should be a coin flip vs GBD. Flaps and TW facing off in the other EF will be super tight too. Have a feeling T&S is gonna give me a run for my money as well, bringing out the 3rd ruckmen after his off season trade bringing in TDK, might be the only team apart from Zim who will make me play my 3 rucks in order to have a chance at winning HO which of course weakens my other cats. 👀👀🍿🍿🍿

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many interesting matches this week with a lot of fairly even teams, Drew vs Zim looks like the match of the round as they've been fighting over 2nd spot all year, but expect the other games to go down to the last game too. Puppy power is of course quite the superpower as no one wants a hoarde of powerful puppies nipping their knees and should be a coin flip vs GBD. Flaps and TW facing off in the other EF will be super tight too. Have a feeling T&S is gonna give me a run for my money as well, bringing out the 3rd ruckmen after his off season trade bringing in TDK, might be the only team apart from Zim who will make me play my 3 rucks in order to have a chance at winning HO which of course weakens my other cats. 👀👀🍿🍿🍿
I'm missing Blicavs this week though and he often scores well with his dual listing as midfield and ruck

I'm missing Blicavs this week though and he often scores well with his dual listing as midfield and ruck
1 less puppy cat for you, i think weve all got a few big injuries at this point, certainly i have a stack, i think anyone whos completely healthy at this point is very lucky!

It's going to be extremely difficult to come back from 2-6 down. Game over.

Many interesting matches this week with a lot of fairly even teams, Drew vs Zim looks like the match of the round as they've been fighting over 2nd spot all year, but expect the other games to go down to the last game too. Puppy power is of course quite the superpower as no one wants a hoarde of powerful puppies nipping their knees and should be a coin flip vs GBD. Flaps and TW facing off in the other EF will be super tight too. Have a feeling T&S is gonna give me a run for my money as well, bringing out the 3rd ruckmen after his off season trade bringing in TDK, might be the only team apart from Zim who will make me play my 3 rucks in order to have a chance at winning HO which of course weakens my other cats.
@tenderwarrior has got me easy here. I'm toast.

Back