Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023/2024 OFF-SEASON THREAD - LIST DEADLINE 10AM MONDAY 12TH FEB - DRAFT STARTS THURSDAY 6PM AEST

DO WE KEEP THE 3 DRAFT PICK RULE?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Still need confirmations from NoPositiveTests! tenderwarrior Drew23 and flaps Lmk whether you're in guys, assuming it will again be $20 per coach this year. I know ur on the fence TW, assuming the other 3 are just off roaming around and that flaps is likely stuck in flood waters somewhere. DW Flaps, im sure the rescue helicopter is coming soon...

NoPositiveTests! hasnt been on since Sept. However I think the same thing happened last seasons and they appeared early Feb.

Actually are they in the whatapp?

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers* - Commish - Confirmed
Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys - Confirmed
Matthew Jelley - Jelstars FC - Confirmed
Northern Dogs - Puppy Power - Confirmed
Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs - Confirmed
Bowski - Thornbury Turtles - Commish
Go Balls Deep - Go Balls Deep - Confirmed
tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors* -
Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher* - Confirmed
kirbatron - The Fa*k Narkles - Confirmed
NoPositiveTests! - Ti*s and Swimming - Confirmed
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs** - Confirmed
Jordie_tackles - City Oval Plovers - Confirmed
flaps - Rat City Ravens - Confirmed
Ok flaps, tw and nopostivetests have confirmed via whatsapp, just need to hear from drew

Last edited:

Ok flaps, tw and nopostivetests have confirmed via whatsapp, just need to hear from drew
sub pop forth wanderers GIF by Sub Pop Records

SUB ME IN

Drew23 need u to confirm buddy, ive tagged u a few times and sent u two pms, were a week away from list management decisions starting so pls let me know if ur playing or if i need to look for a new coach. Assuming ur in and would be sad to lose u but need u to speak up either way...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I can't remember. Do we list the players that we have agreed to trade in Keeper Selections or not?
Nah so in keepers u list everyone except players u want to delist and players uve traded in the off season. I generally will allocate them to another team anyways assuming i havent missed the trade but its easier for me if u dont tick them

Oh man position allocations were not kind to the reigning premiers who have lost Taranto and Cogs with their fwd status gone and somehow Trac hasn't gotten fwd status despite playing up fwd at least 20% of the time last yr. Was rly hoping hed be a fwd this yr. On the back of this, i'll be looking for a good accumulation fwd, not so much a key fwd though i am open to that and will take the best fwd i can get in a trade, gee that Curnow trade was bad. Anyways, i have 9 truly A grade mids, 10th mid being Mason Wood who was borderline AA squad last yr means i do have quite a strong midfield pre anyone getting injured, i also have 8 very good defenders, though as usual my first inclination is to put my first/all my draft picks for next yr on the table as a starting point. No i likely wont be trading a ruck, i need my ruck depth and like to play 3 rucks sometimes plus they get injured and Pittonet sucks so i really only have 2 1st rucks with Flynn maybe being a 1st ruck for a yr or 2. But if you have a good fwd up for trade, even if they arent rly a fwd and are really a mid and will likely only have fwd status for this year, thats totally fine if not optimal even...

Trade block -
next yrs 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
All young players -
Jase Burgoyne
Hugh Bond
Ryan Byrnes
Mitch Hardie

Then my young players with fwd status who are maybe's, will trade them for a better ready made fwd but not my first preference.
Billy Dowling
Harvey Gallagher
Judson Clarke
Paul Curis

Can possibly trade a prime mid if its the only way to improve my fwd line but not my first preference and most of my mids are 27+ now except Cerra as i enter my twilight years of contention.

Back