Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to congratulate the winners of the very prestigious Rooslow medal for 2023 and we seem to have a 3 way tie this year with 3 players on 23 votes. Congrats to Tim English, Rowan Marshall and Nick Daicos. The rucks get overlooked in the brownlow but not in the Rooslow where they get plenty of votes. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I picked up the wrong roo it seems. Haven't watched enough of their games to know what was going on with Ziebell 😐
Hes been the sub lately then announced his retiring end of season. But clarko came back this week, and named him on field so I knew he'd go back to that back role. Luckily no one snapped him up before then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welp . Put the C on Viney then made the difficult decision to move the C on to Clarry and it is back firing badly so far.
I reckon it's game, need a miracle from here to get marks and hitouts. Which will get me to 7.....then somehow need to steal free kicks for.

Too many had poor games, with a number of my guys subbed out due to injury. I'm not convinced I'd be able to field a full team next week anyway.

I reckon it's game, need a miracle from here to get marks and hitouts. Which will get me to 7.....then somehow need to steal free kicks for.

Too many had poor games, with a number of my guys subbed out due to injury. I'm not convinced I'd be able to field a full team next week anyway.
Rolling the dice with Jackson is smart. Can still win if I get another poor half from Oliver and you get a big games from Jackson and your remaining players. Def should've just left the captain on English. Have gotten a bit too cute by not leaving Pittonet in utility emergency like I normally do. Def still anyone's game, only have to take hitouts and 1 other cat off me. I get the double dose of nerves watching this Dee's game.

I am beyond filthy over my own decision making. 😒 Can't believe Oliver has had the worst game of his career in this prelim. Wtf was I thinking taking the c off English. No clue if I win with him as captain but there's 0 chance I hold on unless Jackson gets injured. Was super nervy putting the C on Clarry, should've listened to my gut and gone with the ever dependable Viney.

Damn I've held on somehow. Jackson didn't have the game Drew needed, hats off, was the right move and I was super mad at myself for not thinking he'd do it. Gg Drew23.

Also gg Zim^zuM, the premiership defence ends and no 3rd cup for you this yr. Well done NoPositiveTests! Into your first GF and I'll see you next week for the rematch of the QF.

Damn I've held on somehow. Jackson didn't have the game Drew needed, hats off, was the right move and I was super mad at myself for not thinking he'd do it. Gg Drew23.

Also gg Zim^zuM, the premiership defence ends and no 3rd cup for you this yr. Well done NoPositiveTests! Into your first GF and I'll see you next week for the rematch of the QF.
Well played, you had better players across the board and will do better than I would've next week. All I needed was a few more kicks or marks from Jackson to get over the line, but it wasn't to be. P.s. he got all 4 of his kicks in the first quarter....sigh.

We've had a pretty rough season starting with Zac Williams blowing his acl. The injuries kept coming with shiel, Weller, nic nat, wingard and Kennedy to name a few.

After compiling the most fearsome ruck combo at the start of the season in nic nat, goldy, Grundy and Jackson. Together they barely whimpered.

Good luck to both grand finalists, maybe we'll be back there next year.

Back