Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone trade me a fwd pls. This is ridiculous, I have freaking 1 of Clayton Oliver or Kieran Briggs on the bench along with Salem, Harris Andrews, mason Woods to name a few and some other pretty players on the bench. Mean while my fwd line is stacked with cripps, neal Bullen , Todd Marshall it's just very sub par. Something has to be done about this. My picks on the table, an elite mid on the table, young players etc.

Flaming galahs trades shai Bolton to Vineys troopers for Hugh Mcluggage eek

Goodbye to basically my OG rebuild block.. hello finally to a premo mid

Desperately need a ruckman that will play, happy to look at trading anything depending on the quality of said ruckman!

Old mate deeman87 has 4 number 1 rucks on his list. I’m sure you can start there.

Shame you didn’t ask before the draft though.
ye but what if 2 get injured. I dont wanna have to play pittonet lol he just gets hitouts and nthn else, i barely even regard him as a no1. I could potentially move pittonet but i my only need is at fwd and i keep my 4 rucks because it makes it so 1 or 2 injuries doesnt ruin my season. Its a total luxury, im aware of that, but yes id consider offers for pittonet, maybe flynn but honestly i just dont need to make super desperate moves in this league rn and i want to maximise my window and go B2B and ruck depth is very important lol.

This is exactly why I'm going to play 0 rucks 🤣
Can we make hit outs worth only 1 point?
Well certainly not for this season. This league is run by majority though so if people want to change any rules they can suggest them and if a big majority votes to amend a rule then a rule can be changed. But rule changes come in with at least 1 season in advance to allow coaches to adjust. But scoring is v unlikely to be changed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well certainly not for this season. This league is run by majority though so if people want to change any rules they can suggest them and if a big majority votes to amend a rule then a rule can be changed. But rule changes come in with at least 1 season in advance to allow coaches to adjust. But scoring is v unlikely to be changed
Totally understand and my comments were more tongue in cheek than serious

Someone trade me a fwd pls. This is ridiculous, I have freaking 1 of Clayton Oliver or Kieran Briggs on the bench along with Salem, Harris Andrews, mason Woods to name a few and some other pretty players on the bench. Mean while my fwd line is stacked with cripps, neal Bullen , Todd Marshall it's just very sub par. Something has to be done about this. My picks on the table, an elite mid on the table, young players etc.
I have Tabener, Gunston and Byrne-Jones all on the trade table for a Back..

I have Tabener, Gunston and Byrne-Jones all on the trade table for a Back..
Tx but doesn't rly improve my F5 or F6 slot sry man, currently those are occupied by 2 of Neal Bullen, Jamie Cripps, Todd Marshall or Harvey Gallagher so I'll have to get someone better than those guys for me to make any more big moves. I'm less desperate for a fwd now having just traded in Shai Bolton, so I'm prob leaning towards now standing pat and seeing what my team looks like early before any more major moves/keeping my ammo dry for the inevitable injuries to come. Kirbatron was looking to rebuild though so maybe he has a defender he wants to trade u.

Got my single season keeper draft this Saturday night. 10th anniversary which is nice.

For the esteemed coaches in here, who are you targeting with your later picks?

Forwards are rare as hens teeth so I'm flirting with Flanders in round 2, talk me out of it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Got my single season keeper draft this Saturday night. 10th anniversary which is nice.

Forwards are rare as hens teeth so I'm flirting with Flanders in round 2, talk me out of it.

I am in 6 keeper leagues, but all of them dynasty- no single season leagues. How many teams in the league and what are the squad sizes? Flanders as a second rounder seasons reasonable on face value - he could even be worth a 1st depending on team size and position allocation

14 teams, 18 to a squad.

Somewhat comfortable with my mid range picks but the top end always wind up with me overthinking and playing 4d chess a little too much.

14 teams, 18 to a squad.

Somewhat comfortable with my mid range picks but the top end always wind up with me overthinking and playing 4d chess a little too much.

One I have heard is Tom Powell, playing some midfield minutes maybe and is forward listed. I might think he will play better than he does most years though lol

Hey mate if u wanna look at single season draft stuff. Keeperleaguepod.com.au is a great resource. They have podcasts and draft rankings on this stuff. If u want premium access and don't wanna pay u can pm me and I'll give u my login for a couple days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back