Discussion 2023/24 Ultimate Footy ✨ General Discussion - Help ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Bigfooty have decided we are not busy enough and to hide us all in a single UF thread with tags. All old threads should be here.
Once we clean a few prefix's up, which Sam will be looking into ....we'll be stickying the main threads to the top of the page, "grouped" by prefix (all Dynasty Keeper, and Paul Roos)

The point to be stressed is, no historical data is ever lost

Would it be too difficult to return to the sub folder system that we had previously please?
I understand change is often viewed negatively .....I think you'll be happy in the long-run

You do know you can change the prefix of your own authored threads

I understand change is often viewed negatively .....I think you'll be happy in the long-run

You do know you can change the prefix of your own authored threads
I agree that change is sometimes viewed negatively, but with respect, this is often when the change adds nothing or even detracts from the existing system.
When you take the views of the competitors in the the two existing UF Category leagues into account, it would seem to suggest that the general consensus is that the system in place over the previous years was much better.

I agree that change is sometimes viewed negatively, but with respect, this is often when the change adds nothing or even detracts from the existing system.
When you take the views of the competitors in the the two existing UF Category leagues into account, it would seem to suggest that the general consensus is that the system in place over the previous years was much better.
You're going to end up with a set-up that is very similar to what you had .....wait till the finished setup is completed

Let’s give it a go, maybe just some contact would help, if each league has its season threads sickies inside the UF sub will be a good help.
I'm honestly not trying to make things difficult .....I've even arranged to do badges for Grand Final Winners

I can sticky as many threads as is deemed necessary .....up to 3-4 threads for each of Dynasty / Paul Roos ....all yellow together, all Blue together

I just need to maintain space on the UF board for anyone else's thread to be started, or viewed

This are how the stickied threads appear in the SuperCoach Sub-Forum ......the threads with the read arrows never move, but below that, the threads fluctuate in order, based upon activity

1700374040080.png

Once we clean a few prefix's up, which Sam will be looking into ....we'll be stickying the main threads to the top of the page, "grouped" by prefix (all Dynasty Keeper, and Paul Roos)

The point to be stressed is, no historical data is ever lost
Legit though.

Who is Sam? And what does he/she have to do anything with our UF leagues?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm honestly not trying to make things difficult .....I've even arranged to do badges for Grand Final Winners

I can sticky as many threads as is deemed necessary .....up to 3-4 threads for each of Dynasty / Paul Roos ....all yellow together, all Blue together

I just need to maintain space on the UF board for anyone else's thread to be started, or viewed

This are how the stickied threads appear in the SuperCoach Sub-Forum ......the threads with the read arrows never move, but below that, the threads fluctuate in order, based upon activity

View attachment 1855891
Can we please get the prefix changed from "keeper lg" to BF Dynasty or BigFooty Dynasty whatever fits.

Anyone got any inside word on what is happening with Category Leagues from next year? Pay to keep UF in play or are Fantasy finally going to pick them up riddled with bugs?

I haven’t seen anything yet. It wasn’t till late January that the initial takeover was announced so might be a while yet for an update.

I know it's asking too much, but with the season starting earlier and their advanced warning of this (like all of last season) I hope they are more organised this time around.

I guess that would be the benefit of going to fantasy but I think we are all wary of what changes would come from this.
One major weakness of AFL Fantasy is there doesn't seem to be any way of limiting number of player changes during the year. Instead of limiting to 5 or 10 free agency trades, fantasy seems to be unlimited,

No confirmation on Ultimate Footy as far as I have seen. Unless someone has the inside word. The site and socials are silent. Hell, even Warnie didn't reply to me when I asked :grin:

Saw this today, covering the name in case it's someone here.
70b6b0dd238c4a1a932b8b05182bb5e3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back