Discussion 2023/24 Ultimate Footy ✨ General Discussion - Help ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. From the title we don't even know the scoring system.
sorry Zim^zuM
(I only changed the number of players per section & edited the draft timing. but upon reflection I think I should change the time between picks as I want to avoid autopick kicking in too much, I mean the draft is the best part of footy (yes, I'm a Freo fan)
I am happy to take feedback & change the time between picks, but I wanted to avoid excessive delays.
here it is:
1672717020164.png 1672717020164.png 1672716979009.png

Last edited:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Ultimate Footy community,

We have some important changes to announce regarding Ultimate Footy in 2023. After much consideration and hard work, Ultimate Footy will be officially merging with AFL Fantasy Draft, the official draft fantasy game of the AFL.

This decision was not made lightly, and we understand that it may come as a surprise to our valued users, but unfortunately it is no longer sustainable to continue to operate Ultimate Footy independently. Over the past few years Telstra and the AFL have been fantastic in supporting Ultimate Footy in remaining active, while working to add as many of the unique Ultimate Footy features as possible to the AFL Fantasy Draft platform. We feel that it’s now the right time to make this transition, and you can rest assured that the same team that has been working on Ultimate Footy, some for over 15 years, will be overseeing the transition to ensure it’s as smooth as possible.

The move also brings a lot of new benefits. We also know that many of you have been asking for mobile apps for a while, and we’re happy to say that AFL Fantasy has iOS and Android apps available. We believe this will be a positive addition and make it even easier for you to manage your teams on the go. There are also more ways to customise scoring with Inside 50s, Marks Inside 50, Goal Assists and Clanger stats available. With the backing of the AFL and Telstra we look forward to new innovations coming in the future too.

Whilst we did our utmost to migrate everything, category scoring leagues will not be available in 2023. We understand that many of our dedicated users participate in category leagues, and we deeply regret that we are unable to continue offering this format at this time.

So when will Ultimate be available on AFL Fantasy? We are currently finalising the transition of all keeper leagues and expect from early-to-mid Feb you will be able to sign into AFL Fantasy and see the option to link your Ultimate Footy account. This will allow you to easily restore your keeper leagues and teams and continue playing on in 2023. Further instructions will be provided soon, but to start preparing today you can head over to AFL Fantasy and create your AFL iD.

Once again we know change can be tough, and we want to thank you for your loyalty and support throughout the years. Ultimate Footy wouldn't have grown what it is today without all of you. We are incredibly grateful for all the support and love you have given to the game and have relished seeing all the fantasy football legacies created and shared over the journey.

We're excited to continue providing you with the best fantasy football experience on AFL Fantasy, and we hope you'll join us in this next chapter. Stay tuned for further updates here and on social on when you can restore your leagues on the AFL Fantasy platform.

Thanks,
Ultimate Footy team

Hey everyone, there's been some interest in creating a new category based scoring format through a game maker. I've posted the Twitter thread below. The team have expressed interest in creating a new site. It looks promising but needs a few more legs to get it going. If your league is keen like our league is, get onto the thread below and give it some love and feedback!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
1674376196743-png.1591390

Due to the merging of Ultimate Footy with AFL Fantasy, the Ultimate Footy Forum has been brought into the AFL Fantasy Forum .....it now appears as a Sub-Forum on this board

If I can be of any assistance ....just call out

Hey everyone, there's been some interest in creating a new category based scoring format through a game maker. I've posted the Twitter thread below. The team have expressed interest in creating a new site. It looks promising but needs a few more legs to get it going. If your league is keen like our league is, get onto the thread below and give it some love and feedback!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks for sharing, that's definitely something my keeper league would be interested in, have replied on the twitter thread!

Hi. I need help.
I didn't win a single game in my league last season, and it all started because of a horrible draft.
I'm looking to pay someone to draft for me, then I will take over the reigns for the season.

Draft Saturday 4th March around lunch time
10 man league
categories (score, kick, HB, Mark, HOs, Tackles, rebound 50s, Clearances, Spoils)
18 players, 4 emergencies, 3 bench
commissioner known for slight changes to categories the week before draft

Reply or message me if you can help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I need help.
I didn't win a single game in my league last season, and it all started because of a horrible draft.
I'm looking to pay someone to draft for me, then I will take over the reigns for the season.

Draft Saturday 4th March around lunch time
10 man league
categories (score, kick, HB, Mark, HOs, Tackles, rebound 50s, Clearances, Spoils)
18 players, 4 emergencies, 3 bench
commissioner known for slight changes to categories the week before draft

Reply or message me if you can help me out.
Prefer, no personal emails please ....just PM herman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any suggestions for a platform that we can migrate to, that would give a better user experience than AFL Fantasy? We've had a long term league on UF and the move across to AFL Fantasy has been nothing short of a disgrace. Nothing works properly, from getting everyone logged in, to the draft, to even the simple things like trading and free agency. The boys are disgruntled and disengaged. Any plan B ideas?

Anyone got any suggestions for a platform that we can migrate to, that would give a better user experience than AFL Fantasy? We've had a long term league on UF and the move across to AFL Fantasy has been nothing short of a disgrace. Nothing works properly, from getting everyone logged in, to the draft, to even the simple things like trading and free agency. The boys are disgruntled and disengaged. Any plan B ideas?

This is why I’ve no issues paying $20 for UF for categories.

Sorry the experience is crap so far. Best advice I could give would be to complain to UF and complain to whoever takes care of AFL fantasy. Be clear on the points that aren’t working and not irate and hopefully the feedback will be taken seriously. Gets your other coaches to do it too.

The most PG description i have for AFL Fantasy league site is utter crap... please bring back ult footy I'd be happy to pay $20 per team, per league to bring it back....

The most PG description i have for AFL Fantasy league site is utter crap... please bring back ult footy I'd be happy to pay $20 per team, per league to bring it back....
Are you referring to the AFL Fantasy Website, or the BigFooty Site ?

1700106639309.png
Please note, some changes to the Ultimate Footy Forum ....all Ultimate Forums have now been consolidated into one Forum

In doing this, I have applied "new" thread prefix's so as to identify threads that were previously in a sub-forum

Please let me know if there are any issues with the changes

Many thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back