Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty EOIs

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Dynasty is seeking EOIs from prospective coaches.

Main thread can be found at BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy).

The 2023 List Management Thread can be found at 2023 List Management Thread

Anyone interested in joining must be able to pay a $20 fee to help pay for the fee that UF introduced for the 2023 season.

OK, I'll put my hand up for a team if you are still looking for a replacement coach. The 2 category leagues that I run ( a 3rd year and a 1 year one) look like they wont get up this year due to the UF fee so that will give me some extra time. I also stepped in last year in PRC league as a replacement coach, which I am continuing with, so am familiar with some of the coaches in this league. If accepted, I plan to be in it for the long haul in this league as well. Unknown Caller for consideration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s looking very likely we have 1 spot available in 2 different long term dynasty keeper leagues with category scoring. This would be taking over an existing team.

Any interest hit us up and give us a brief spiel on your fantasy passion.

Hey legends!

Is anyone here running a dynasty league and in need of a coach? Super keen to get involved in one or perhaps start one from scratch.

I am super active - for those who don't know me, I am the host of SuperCoach Edge, so fair to say SC and Fantasy are my virtual mistress (just ask the wife!) 😅

Hey legends!

Is anyone here running a dynasty league and in need of a coach? Super keen to get involved in one or perhaps start one from scratch.

I am super active - for those who don't know me, I am the host of SuperCoach Edge, so fair to say SC and Fantasy are my virtual mistress (just ask the wife!) 😅
Hey nice to hear from you WTG,

There are two main dynasty leagues that a number of us are involved in, both running for circa 5-10 years.

Unfortunately no openings but maybe introduce yourself in both league threads and it sounds like you will be next in line with such a strong pedigree.

They are stickies at the top of the ultimate footy section.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back