The upset of the season coming up!

Remove this Banner Ad

The crowd hated that free kick to Milne in the sqaure...but its hard NOT to pay that right ?

They even saw WHY it was a free kick on the screen..but they still went nutso.

Weagles will probably still get up...they just need to shut down the two big marking targets plus Harvey.

You'd be fools to write off WCE from here.
I personally think the Saints will win, but I still remember WCE storming home two weeks in a row against Geelong and Carlton.

Eagles been absolute rubbish. Would be getting reamed by any team in the comp. Umpires havn't helped them.

It certainly makes a big difference when you're not getting spoonfed free kicks doesn't it? Now you know how the eagles opponents feel every week.

I'm expecting the Eagles to hit back strongly but they are playing with lead feet. Kerr looks lathagic and Cox worrying more about the umpiring than his opponent.

Does the Saints number 35 ( some new chap on the scene ), have bad odour ?. For a start, show him some respect .........

Umpiring is ok, they are letting the game go and letting the players fight for the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers win one, Pies defy every expectation, and now the Sainters, who at one point were $8.40 to get up, are towelling the Eagles?

What the hell is going on this weekend?

Well after the bounce for Dal Santo from long range, looks like it's St Kilda's day. They're playing good footy, and it's one of those days the ball seems to be bouncing for them.

For the Saints to win you'd think they'd need at least the first goal of the second half, a West Coast comeback is usually inevitable, but they played like absolute winners in that quarter, Kosi is a ****ing star, it's areal shame the Saints have been so unlucky this year, we haven't been able to see them play to their full potential yet.

Harvey in his tracksuit...
2 quick goals from the eagles...COMEEBACCCCK...COMMEEEEBACCCCK

...and as i say that Milne kicks a goal

lol :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back