Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 2 - Lions v Demons Fri Marc 4th 7:50pm AEDT (GABBA) Power Out! BT Silenced! Crowds Sing and Dance in the Aisles!

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Best Match Thread Ever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Same thing happened against Melbourne when they had the lightning against West Coast. Cruising with a 40 point-ish lead before the break and it got cut down to 10 by the end.

It would be a little hard, game is essentially over and you've mentally switched off and then the other team gets a quick run and you can't just switch it back on.
D01A1DBF-B2C7-4793-8144-DBEDC3E34BAD.png

35 minute lightening delay.

West Coast 4 unanswered goals since the restart.

WC 13 of the last 14 inside 50s.

82% of time spent in WC’s forward half.

It happens.

Plenty of time to get their stuff worked out, but Dees looked like they ran out of ideas in both directions before the outage. Alarmingly. I've put a nice little package on them this year, so I'm a tad invested!

Bathurst 2021, I didn't know mate was watching it on delay and so sent him what he described as weirdest spoiler ever: "Wow, that echidna really livened up the race".
Don't know what you're referring to, but it sounds fantastic!

You guys are goneski without Gawn.
Won't get near Sydney next week.

Pump West Coast though.
I often imagine the Lions would be at the next level if they had a bone fide top shelf ruckman like Gawn. I think there is a difference between a ruckman who just bashes it in the general direction of the goal and one who actually does something intelligent / constructive with the tap. I just scratch my head as to why the Lions put so little emphasis year in year out on recruiting a proper proven ruck asset but probably I'm just out of date with modern footy principles.

I often imagine the Lions would be at the next level if they had a bone fide top shelf ruckman like Gawn. I think there is a difference between a ruckman who just bashes it in the general direction of the goal and one who actually does something intelligent / constructive with the tap. I just scratch my head as to why the Lions put so little emphasis year in year out on recruiting a proper proven ruck asset but probably I'm just out of date with modern footy principles.
Problem is you are one injury away from a gameplan capitulation if you rely on silver service.

Back