Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 13 - Pies v Demons Mon June 13th 3:20pm EST (MCG) The Big Freeze is Back! šŸ„¶

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You won't be here when things don't go you way though. You're not even a Collingwood supporter. You're just a shitstirrer.

And you won't be here in Round 23.

Were it up to me I would've just threadbanned you.
Yep, Round 23...

The ironic thing is that by that time Carlton will likely be the underdogs and fighting for a spot in the top 8.

All this in a year where Collingwood were supposed to be at the depths of a 5 year period of misery.

Yep, Round 23...

The ironic thing is that by that time Carlton will likely be the underdogs and fighting for a spot in the top 8.

All this in a year where Collingwood were supposed to be at the depths of a 5 year period of misery.
We'll see.

Actually, you'll be absent, so probably not.

Something seems wrong here. I came back to enjoy reading about how s**t Melbourne are going at the minute, and stumbled into a Carlton fan s**t-fight. In a game day thread their team was not competing in. I don't read many neutral game day threads these days. Is this how Carlton fans approach all game day threads their team is not playing in?

Something seems wrong here. I came back to enjoy reading about how s**t Melbourne are going at the minute, and stumbled into a Carlton fan s**t-fight. In a game day thread their team was not competing in. I don't read many neutral game day threads these days. Is this how Carlton fans approach all game day threads their team is not playing in?
You can blame the fake Collingwood supporter for that.

seems like a long shot but they made finals in 2021...their gameplan tweaks haven't worked for this year but it's never as bad or as good as it seems

they were very competitive against us, albeit we were playing our VFL backline
There's just no grunt there.
They would want to start recruiting players who are hard at the ball if they want to have any chance. Apart from Draper, can't think of any player in that team who puts their body on the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back