Prediction The "Watch This Space" Prediction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelly and Cockatoo to kick 50 between them , Tom to kick 60 as a result of superior delivery and a revised forward line plan ( please make it so)
Cats defence to be under siege until Henderson returns and finds form ( will take him 3-4 weeks unfortunately)
Motlop pulls out of Cats clash due to "soreness"

I'm done :)

I have a Richmond one as well winty

They will start they year like an absolute house on fire
but injuries will mount up - they had a dream run last year, and the brand of footy they played is physically demanding
And the arse will fall out of them to an extent..

I have a Richmond one as well winty

They will start they year like an absolute house on fire
but injuries will mount up - they had a dream run last year, and the brand of footy they played is physically demanding
And the arse will fall out of them to an extent..

Speaking of Richmond, read with amusement a letter in today's Herald-Sun hoping that umpires crack down on Dusty's "don't argues", as the letter writer claimed about 80% of them resulted in high contact, yet he never gets penalised.

If they crack down on that, that could cause them to spiral down the ladder as well.

Harvey Norman shares will go through the roof in June after Richmond plummet to a 3-9 record before the bye and microwave sales surge.
+ Richmond finish ninth

Off hand, I can't think of anyone from the good teams.
Josh Green was fined for staging in our JLT2 game.

Oh!!! Just remembered one! Hodge took a dive + broke his arm.

Gryan Miers will cement his spot in the team, with an epic five goals against Hawthorn!
Menzel will kick eight!
Tomahawk will kick 12!
Parfitt will kick three!
Dangerfield will kick four!
Ablett will kick seven!

With other players kicking ones or twos, with Geelong's victory being the highest score in AFL history!
100% goal accuracy + zero rushed behinds!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come 5.30pm Sunday Paddy might have an insurmountable lead as biggest actor if he turns in a BOG display.
Hahahahaha!!! Wouldn't that be fantastic? Not the Academy Award winning performance, but the BOG! *heart flutters*

Gryan Miers will cement his spot in the team, with an epic five goals against Hawthorn!
Menzel will kick eight!
Tomahawk will kick 12!
Parfitt will kick three!
Ablett will kick seven!

With other players kicking ones or twos, with Geelong's victory being the highest score in AFL history!
Smaller glasses or water it down a bit Kitty Cat.:rolleyes::)

Menzel will kick eight!
Tomahawk will kick 12!
Parfitt will kick three!
Ablett will kick seven!

Lets just have a scoreline of 50.0.300 d 0.0.0

I was going to say if Cockatoo stayed fit he’d breakout, but even that could be a pretty obvious one.

So I’ll go with: Jackson Thurlow will cement his spot in our best 22 & will be as good a rebounding defender as Tuohy was last season.

Another full pre-season, more confidence in his knee & his precision kicking, Mackie’s spot/role has opened up.

Jackson Thurlow this year... watch this space.

Off to an incredible start this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back