FTA-TV The Wheel Of Time (WoT) *NO BOOK SPOILERS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally a release date for season 2.

Have been reading book 1 so have been thinking about this recently. It's been renewed for S3 and finished filming S2 in 2021 so feels like a big gap to release, hopefully means they've got it right as I was a bit let down by S1, although will re-watch now I've worked through the book.

I didn’t hate season 1, however it was definitely not as good as it could have been. I really hope they get the right mix for season 2, because the casting, music, costumes and even settings were so good in season 1.

I didn’t hate season 1, however it was definitely not as good as it could have been. I really hope they get the right mix for season 2, because the casting, music, costumes and even settings were so good in season 1.
I'm sorry but i think the casting was very hit and miss. A big miss with Rand and Perrin. A hit with Matt, but he's been replaced. Hopefully they grow into their roles.

I'm sorry but i think the casting was very hit and miss. A big miss with Rand and Perrin. A hit with Matt, but he's been replaced. Hopefully they grow into their roles.
I actually really liked Rand and Perrin, but to each their own. I hope the new Mat will impress you like Barney did. I am disappointed that Barney left, I liked him.

The most charitable thing that can be said about TWoT TV Series is that it's not as horrible as Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. Both are Amazon shows, and both are complete and utter shite.
Doesn't continuously pooping on things get boring?

We've heard your negative assessment over and over. We got the point after the first 5 times or so.

I'll never get why someone keeps posting negative things on a topic they have no interest in apart from if they get some weird self-satisfaction out of it.

The jury is still out on Rand and Perrin. The main problem with Perrin so far is that for at least the first book (I think also the 2nd) a lot of his characterisation is done through internal monologue. That doesn't really transfer well to the screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have changed this scene for the show. In the book, Logain says "I knew [he'd] shake the world. Caged as I was, I couldn't help laughing." to Nynaeve and not Rand in Lord of Chaos.

New teaser for Season 2…got to say, the more I see of this guy, I think the actor’s name is Fares Fares? The more impressed I am by this specific casting choice.

First 3 episodes are out today.
I know…I just saw on Twitter…guess I’ll be avoiding Twitter until I get to watch it tonight when I get home. Man and from what i read from people commenting…it’s better than season 1. 5pm feels so far away. :'(

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

I know…I just saw on Twitter…guess I’ll be avoiding Twitter until I get to watch it tonight when I get home. Man and from what i read from people commenting…it’s better than season 1. 5pm feels so far away. :'(
Lets just say it had scope to be better than season 1.

Hopefully they do a recap prior to episode 1 tonight as my wife will have no idea whats going on given the break between seasons.

Lets just say it had scope to be better than season 1.

Hopefully they do a recap prior to episode 1 tonight as my wife will have no idea whats going on given the break between seasons.
There was a recap on YouTube of season 1, didn’t get through a minute of it though because it was a bad recap. Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back