Rumour The Wordsmith Jimmy Difanti

Remove this Banner Ad

12kilos

Club Legend
Sep 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi guys,
Just your thoughts on this documentary by Sandy Roberts?
Very interesting all these famous quotes by Alan Jeans and John Kennedy that became football gold were actually not from them. Unbelivable.
Even other coaches used him Barrasi , Hafey,Sheedy and they never gave him any credit.
Even the Saints f.c historian stated if Difanti was still around at Stkilda things would have been different now.
Still cant understand why he got arrested after the 66 grand final?
Becouse he was passing messages to Jeans? So what.
Cant understand why Jeans didnt help him when he got arrested? Him being a cop.
And why know one gave him any credit?
Any idea when part 2 is on?

I hope you are joking.
No jokes he was a motivational speach writer of some sorts. On foxtel
Confirmed in the interview by Kennedy snr Barry Breen Scott Palmer and others.
All those famous speeches by Jeans Kennedy snr in grand finals that have become football GOLD were actually written and composed by Jimmy Difanti

Of all the things that Fox Footy could've run with during GF week, they decide to ham it up with a lame mockument...ah....oh, wait a minute.

Forget I said anything, 12kilos.

Of all the things that Fox Footy could've run with during GF week, they decide to ham it up with a lame mockument...ah....oh, wait a minute.

Say what you will mate , Kennedy gave Sandy Roberts old reels which you can hear Difanti coaching Kennedy. Have you seen the documentary?

Say what you will mate , Kennedy gave Sandy Roberts old reels which you can hear Difanti coaching Kennedy. Have you seen the documentary?
They say all the real evidence is under Oak Island.
A current series is being filmed about it as we speak.
As soon as they find a way into the DEATH traps by using a map from Snake island.

I know, right? Amaze balls. While we're talking awesome docos, how about Spinal Tap. I never understood why they don't get airplay like all those other great bands from the 70's. Their gear went up to eleven and everything! That had to be groundbreaking, hey?

I just saw this British documentary about a group of paper merchants.

The boss was such an idiot. How did he even become the boss!

They did an American version and that guy was an idiot too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a fake documentary champ. You've been punked.

This is exactly where Fox Footy have really messed up, especially during GF week. People don't like being made to look stupid

It's a fake documentary champ. You've been punked.

This is exactly where Fox Footy have really messed up, especially during GF week. People don't like being made to look stupid

If you didn't realize it was a joke 5 minutes in, you aren't being made to look stupid, you are stupid.

It was the Fonzy jumping the shark moment for Sandy Roberts. Lost all credability.

Prefer his youtube work with EJ Whitten. That was gold.

I'll never understand how that current affairs show Frontline stayed on air so long, and the host was so clueless about what was going on all of the time! Why did they show behind the scenes so often, we may not have noticed their despicable behaviour if we didn't see what they were up to all the time!
Got the whole series,best aussie comedy ever made

I know, right? Amaze balls. While we're talking awesome docos, how about Spinal Tap. I never understood why they don't get airplay like all those other great bands from the 70's. Their gear went up to eleven and everything! That had to be groundbreaking, hey?
Hard Core Logo is an awesome doco about a band.
Highly recommended :thumbsu:

Jimmy Defanti really is a stupid name though. Why would someone, for the time, with a surname like that have a first name like James? How many blokes born in Bologna are called James? Pretty unrealistic, Sandy.

I haven't seen the doco, but can someone explain to me why Fox Footy would spend so much time to advertise a mockumentary like that? I had no idea it wasn't legitimate, but again, I haven't watched it. What's the point? :/

I haven't seen the doco, but can someone explain to me why Fox Footy would spend so much time to advertise a mockumentary like that? I had no idea it wasn't legitimate, but again, I haven't watched it. What's the point? :/
Have you seen who they herald as their castle jesters? Frawley and Dunstall being promoted as 'funny' means Fox have no idea what actually is funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back