Game Day There's Some Game On Friday Apparently - Eagles v Hawks, QF

Remove this Banner Ad

damn yer eaglz will wyn i kan spel gud

82173.jpg

Glad to see there are others that share my hatred of Pretty Boy, or The Cheater as you call him. He can go EAD. So can his coach.

Oh, and nice preview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone, wasn't sure where to post exactly because you seem to have a few preview related threads. Anyway, I have done a preview of the match (I posted it on the Hawthorn board too) and thought I would post the link to it here: http://www.fansunite.com.au/2015/09...g-final-preview-west-coast-eagles-vs-hawthorn

It's just a basic look at both teams but it is quite lengthy so I apologise. Even if you just click the link and open it it helps me out a lot though. All the best for Friday! I was feeling confident earlier in the week but less so now. I am really concerned about Naitanui and the dominance from the middle. Our defence will have to be really good and win possession back.

Every time some hack media organisation brings up spygate, I remember the awesome footage from Inside the NFL Superbowl edition.

Hope to update my inner highlights reel when we topple freo in the derby grand final.

First up is the hawks.

Hi everyone, wasn't sure where to post exactly because you seem to have a few preview related threads. Anyway, I have done a preview of the match (I posted it on the Hawthorn board too) and thought I would post the link to it here: http://www.fansunite.com.au/2015/09...g-final-preview-west-coast-eagles-vs-hawthorn

It's just a basic look at both teams but it is quite lengthy so I apologise. Even if you just click the link and open it it helps me out a lot though. All the best for Friday! I was feeling confident earlier in the week but less so now. I am really concerned about Naitanui and the dominance from the middle. Our defence will have to be really good and win possession back.
Read that from the link on your board, really well written.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back