Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I make my Instagram feed chronological?

you can't AFAIK, it's a complete shitshow

Why do apps that aren't Snapchat keep trying to be Snapchat?

First Instagram, now Messenger. The **** is this s**t? Stop. Or in the language of people that use Snapchat, 'stahp'.

seriously wtf is Messenger thinking. I just want to chat with people I have on facebook, stop making it it's own social media platform

I hate using public toilets and reckon I can count on one hand the number of times in my life I've used them for a poop.

So uptight am I over toilets that I've been known to go a week before I've been able to use a hotel toilet when away on holidays and won't go on a plane - god help me when we go to Europe next year

Pitiful I know :$:(

I will use toilets whenever, where ever. But I drew the line at the old toilets at Flinders St Station before they were re done. For the love of god they were disgusting.. there are still some awful ones at premium stations.

There are also some nice toilets around Melbourne. I know a pub near Southern X St have amazing ones- gorgeous red couches.. quite a lovely ambience. :D

I hate using public toilets and reckon I can count on one hand the number of times in my life I've used them for a poop.

So uptight am I over toilets that I've been known to go a week before I've been able to use a hotel toilet when away on holidays and won't go on a plane - god help me when we go to Europe next year

Tip. Dont go anywhere near Greece.

i dont understand it, but to each their own in the end.
holding on cannot be good for your insides surely.

id say dont go anywhere!

Greece was bad but I had a worse experience in one part of China, urgghh! I have no probs using public toilets even if they are pretty ordinary but these ones (very unsanitary squatting type ones) really tested me. But when you gotta go, you gotta go!!!

I seriously can't understand how you could go a week without using a toilet :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greece was bad but I had a worse experience in one part of China, urgghh! I have no probs using public toilets even if they are pretty ordinary but these ones (very unsanitary squatting type ones) really tested me. But when you gotta go, you gotta go!!!

Did they have plumbing?? I had to use latrines at summer camp in the US. Man I will never forget that smell. Never ever ever..

I used to be like that until one day I was like F**k it, I'm not going to feel like crap because of my pride.

Now days I s**t everywhere and I feel fantastic like it's completely changed my life and also taken some off my wasteline.

That should be used for one of those commercial advertisements for weight loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back