Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you keep DSL year round then in winter sunset will be an hour earlier than it current is.
You don't get an extra hour they just move the clocks.
So sun comes up an hour later and sets an hour later with DLS in summer. We go to GMT +11 during DLS

Wouldn’t it literally just always be an hour later.
Sunset used to be 5.30pm it’s now 6.30pm?

Wouldn’t it literally just always be an hour later.
Sunset used to be 5.30pm it’s now 6.30pm?
Yeah I had it backwards. It would be dark until 8:30 in the morning in winter if we kept DLS year round

How come the girl on the e Harmony add is really really good looking, wouldn't have thought she would have trouble meeting up with people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come the girl on the e Harmony add is really really good looking, wouldn't have thought she would have trouble meeting up with people
You could pay the E Harmony joining fee and try and date her so you can ask why she is there.

So, a candle that smells like Gwyenth Paltrow's vagina? If ever we were searching for the embodiment of this thread, I think we've found it.
Hopefully Rina Rinehart doesn't get any ideas

Since we've been talking about backwards WA things like not having DLS and the shops being closed, can anyone explain to me why Eaton Kmart is open 24/7? There are probably a dozen or so stores in the Perth metro area, plus a few in major regional centres around the state. They are in the busiest Westfield centres in suburbia and still only open 8-5 Sat and 11-5 Sun, yet one country store (and for those who don't know Eaton is just out of Bunbury so it's a 10-15 minute drive to another Kmart, it's not like it's some isolated outpost) is open 24/7. Bizarre.

Absolute dicks. I saw a few babies in prams being walked this morning. One mum even had a respiratory mask on. Ffs.
Two of them walking their dogs and babies together. Just a casual stroll around the neighborhood......

Like stay home, or chuck them in the car and go to a shopping center and walk around in there if you need to.

Fox Footy channel. Legends lunch game.

Jordan Lewis?

Looking after their staff i think... good player in a great team but nowhere near legend status.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dale Thomas got one the other day, was Anzac Day 2011 from memory.

He had 25 touches, meanwhile Pendles had 34 and kicked 3 Jobe had 29 and kicked 1, Heath Shaw had 28 and Trav Cloke kicked 3 in the last quarter to ice the game (Cramer’s also kicked 4).

It’s his legends lunch and he was probably in the 7-10th best player on the ground band.

Fox Footy channel. Legends lunch game.

Jordan Lewis?

Looking after their staff i think... good player in a great team but nowhere near legend status.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
4 flags, a B&F in a premiership year as well.

Underrated because he played with Hodge and Mitchell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back