Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

top notch squad with a great defence, AM's and CF. As good a chance as the rest of the contenders.

I'd love to see them win it and they probably have enough talent to do it but I could see them choking under the big game pressure of a World Cup.

A team like Germany doesn't always have the most talented players but they are one of the best teams at coping with that big game pressure so usually do well at World Cups.

1st in their qualifying group with 9 wins and a draw from 10 starts. 43 goals for, 6 against. Quarter finalists at Euro 2016, Quarter finalists at the Brasil 2014.

They've got a pretty handy squad these days.
Have you seen them play?

The big names will dismantle them easily.

The growing trend of women wearing thong bikini bottoms. Becoming the norm up here on the Coast. Unbelievable stuff. Definitely approve.

I'm assuming they're all 9s and 10s walking around in public wearing those.

Sight won't be as pleasant when/if the fatties start wearing em :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update on the house if anyone cares prob not: have decided to buy a flat alone. Ex is happy with that and the friendship is not shot to s**t.

I will need a house mate tho to help with bills, so the search begins I guess.

As in buying a flat or one specifically you've had your eye on? Why would the friendship have been shot?

Not sure what to say so feel free to pick from any of the following 3 options:

a) Congrats. Super exciting. Well done.

b) Condolences. Sucks you have a mortgage. Hopefully those Interest Rates don't give you too much trouble.

c) Whatever works. Do what makes you happy.

As in buying a flat or one specifically you've had your eye on? Why would the friendship have been shot?

Not sure what to say so feel free to pick from any of the following 3 options:

a) Congrats. Super exciting. Well done.

b) Condolences. Sucks you have a mortgage. Hopefully those Interest Rates don't give you too much trouble.

c) Whatever works. Do what makes you happy.

I was going to buy with him. I've changed my mind.

I was going to buy with him. I've changed my mind.
think it'll be one of those decisions you look back on in 5/10 years time and be glad you went down that road!

staying around the same area?

think it'll be one of those decisions you look back on in 5/10 years time and be glad you went down that road!

staying around the same area?

Yeah its too messy. Plus he pisses me off tbh :D
I'd probably hate living with him.

Pretty much yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back